Whoo hoo! 4 of Celebrity's ships get the 2017 Cruisers Choice!!

Pier290

Hmm Cruise Critic is telling me best overall ship is Disney Dream followed by Reflection, Equinox and Eclipse, another Disney ship and then the Silly. Is the mobile page messed up? In any event, congratulations to Celebrity for performing so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last years poll results weren't nearly pro Celebrity as this years results. The reasons for this, posted last time, was the sampling was so small it was meaningless and people who complained were more vocal than those who were satisfied with the product. Now I imagine since you got a result you agree with, it's the gospel.

Last years poll results weren't nearly pro Celebrity as this years results. The reasons for this, posted last time, was the sampling was so small it was meaningless and people who complained were more vocal than those who were satisfied with the product. Now I imagine since you got a result you agree with, it's the gospel.

You have no clue what the data sources are that went into this . Therefore you can't possibly state whether is is right, wrong, or suspect. And, it doesn't really matter! If it serves to make people all that more excited about their pending cruise, that's great. No one is making their buying decisions based solely on this poll. So why would you discredit the source without a basis or those that are excited about the result (implying they are stupid or foolish)?

I WISH THEY RANKED BY CLASS OF SHIP, VERSUS INDIVIDUAL SHIP!

Those are all Celebrity sister ships, which essentially are identical ships when compared to the competition. Same with the Disney Dream and Fantasy! Same with the Regal, Royal, and Island Princess!

So essentially, in the Top 10, you have only 4 varieties of ships. I would much rather have had them grouped together. That way we could see the other 6 classes of ships that cruisers tend to love!!!

Dan

Edited by The Fun Researcher

Those sailing on Equinox will NOT be disappointed! We just got off on February 10th and I can tell you the staff and crew and 100% real. They also passed the CDC thoro inspection with 100%. The Captain is fantastic so that's why the crew under him are so happy. I didn't meet one crew or staff person with a scowl or frown. They were all so upbeat! Enjoy.

Now we look forward to our next one on Eclipse and then Silhouette.

I agree that they should be by class. We LOVE Summit and Constellation. But, whatever they use to determine these stupid polls, I agree. The S class are wonderful ships.