Smoothies?

cheffip

When we were on the Equinox a year ago, the smoothies at the Aqua Spa Cafe were only free if you had the premium beverage package.

We were on Solstice last September and smoothies were included in the Classic beverage package at the Aqua Spa Cafe........and are they good! They are also included in Aqua room service and in Blu restaurant. I had one at least once a day. There are several varieties and it is fun to drink your way through the menu! :p:p:p

We were on Solstice last September and smoothies were included in the Classic beverage package at the Aqua Spa Cafe........and are they good! They are also included in Aqua room service and in Blu restaurant. I had one at least once a day. There are several varieties and it is fun to drink your way through the menu! :p:p:p

So happy to hear they are now included with classic package. I actually upgraded to premium on that cruise mostly for the smoothies!

What we've done is go to the buffet in the Oceanview Cafe (on Solstice) and select the fresh fruits we want plus a yoghurt and take them to bar which is near the entrance to the Oceanview Cafe on the Port side and they will blend them all up for you. I'd then take them back to our cabin for breakfast. So it looks like you have 2 options - Aqua Spa or Ocean View

What we've done is go to the buffet in the Oceanview Cafe (on Solstice) and select the fresh fruits we want plus a yoghurt and take them to bar which is near the entrance to the Oceanview Cafe on the Port side and they will blend them all up for you. I'd then take them back to our cabin for breakfast. So it looks like you have 2 options - Aqua Spa or Ocean View

I had never considered that option. Thank you

We have had smoothies at the Elite breakfast on several cruises. They are usually strawberry or mixed berry.
Here is a copy of the menu that someone posted previously.

There has been some debate about the "freshly squeezed" orange juice.

21111131029_edaf6f8373_b.jpg

I'd like to add that we did almost the same thing, and in addition filled a plate with Spinach to add to the blender. We were so healthy way back then..........

Scanditaly

I'd like to add that we did almost the same thing, and in addition filled a plate with Spinach to add to the blender. We were so healthy way back then..........

Scanditaly

So we're we, but switched to the Slush Bar, that's my kinda smoothie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Love Slush! On our Nov trip on the Equinox my DH and I would always stop by and pick up an icy, fruity drink at Slush when we got back on the boat after a long, hot day on shore. My DH had to get his without alcohol because he had the classic package but I could get the boozy version because I had the premier drink package.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What is this Slush bar you speak of? We are sailing on Reflection in a few weeks...is it on board there? What kind of beverages are served?

On the Eclipse, Slush is located in a "kiosk" by the women's bathroom prior to the solarium doors on the starboard side of the ship. I am on the Eclipse right now and it is only open on sea days from noon-3:00. I never saw it open last year. Two years ago it was the sunscreen/sunglass "kiosk" and I never saw it open then either. My sister had the $12 mint chocolate alcoholic slush and said it was awesome (free with her Premium Beverage Package) -- two Oreos, Bailey's, peppermint schnapps, ice cream mix, ice cubes, etc.

Here's the Eclipse's AquaSpa Cafe smoothies menu (Deck 12, Port, in the Solarium, 7-10 AM, noon-2:30 PM):

IMG_1487339317.579997.jpg.c1623dd99afd0da8298e24d24e3ab67e.jpg

Here's the Eclipse's Slush menu (Deck 12, Starboard, before the Solarium entrance, noon-3:00 sea days):

IMG_1487339359.314514.jpg.fde5f8777af8db2b04b56a257d4b4afd.jpg

I am what you might call a smoothie "expert." Half of my diet at home is juicing and smoothies. I was soooo disappointed in AquaSpa's smoothies, in fact we tried 3 different ones and then gave up. Maybe it varies from ship to ship and who's making them, but they were terrible. One was a yogurt blend, one was detox, and a fruit mix. I am normally Celebrity's biggest fan, but not in this department!