Good Excursions for Cozumel

Mr. Sanchos is great. It's about $20 for a family of 4 to get there. It's an all inclusive they have a beach, pool of with a swim up bar, open bar and all the food you can eat. The servers are very attentive and they have a lot of umbrellas on the beach for shade. They now take credit cards which is a plus it used to be cash only. It's family and adult friendly. Jet skis and water stuff is extra

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also a vote for Mr Sanchos

Was an $18 cab ride and about $50 for all inclusive drinks and food. We had some of the best chips and guac i've ever had there. We booked through shoreexcursioneer dot com. One of the most memorable moments of our cruise was when a small band that walks around played one of our favorite songs. Make sure you synk a watch to the ship time because there was a bunch of confusion of what the actual time was. Our only complaint was that our ship was the first to leave so we only had a little time there.

Another vote for Paradise Beach.

We have been to Cozumel 4 times and have gone there each time.

Will go each time we stop in Cozumel.

It is not an all- inclusive, but the food and drinks are reasonable. The guacamole is delicious!

The staff is friendly and eager to please. The pool is beautiful and the restrooms are well maintained.

Not too crowded, either.

A 10-15 min. Cab ride.

http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/eng/photo_gallery

We always go to Nachi Cocom...Make our reservation as soon as we book our cruise

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

Lots of good suggestions, but we also love Nachi Cocum. Great pool with swim-up bar, unlimited drinks, beach, great food . $55 per person, plus cab ride. Limited to about 100 people, no loud groups tolerated.

mac_tlc

• 1 month later...

I think someone in this thread asked if paradise beach has lockers and it does. We just left yesterday, it was a great day. We took a taxi there was a long line for the taxi but it moved pretty quickly. It was $30 for the taxi and $21 to get in (basic entrance). We spent $52 including tip. It was a great day for the price. $133 for 7 people and we all ate, I brought my own water and my husband purchased 1 alcoholic beverage. We stayed in the pool the entire time, sad that our time in Cozumel is over.

I think someone in this thread asked if paradise beach has lockers and it does. We just left yesterday, it was a great day. We took a taxi there was a long line for the taxi but it moved pretty quickly. It was $30 for the taxi and $21 to get in (basic entrance). We spent $52 including tip. It was a great day for the price. $133 for 7 people and we all ate, I brought my own water and my husband purchased 1 alcoholic beverage. We stayed in the pool the entire time, sad that our time in Cozumel is over.

Thanks for sharing the update! Any chance you took a picture of the menu?

We went to Cozumel last year on Independence of the Seas. We used a can to get to Me. sanchos and loved it. We did the ATV riding and the Jet Ski riding, both were a lot of fun. The beach was very nice and they had different options for food, lots of other activities and plenty of beach beds and chairs. We recommend it and would go again.

I totally agree! I've been to Cozumel probably 5 times but only found this before our last cruise a few weeks ago. My 2 bff's and I had a wonderful time. I'll do it again next time I'm there.

I 3rd this choice so much fun!!! Fo Ho for life [emoji1591][emoji484]but true not for the kids [emoji22] Do you think it's to early to book for 2019? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have gone to Paradise Beach many times and loved it. This last time we tried Mr. Sanchos as we looked at the cost ($55 all inclusive) vs what we spent at Paradise Beach and found Mr. S to be more cost effective. We were greatly pleased with Mr. S and decided we would definitely return again. The waiters were very attentive, food was awesome (coconut shrimp my fav), clean facilities - all you could want!

Hello all,

My family and I are sailing on Harmony of the Seas on April 8th, which is the Western Caribbean itinerary. I have been to Cozumel twice, having done the Chankanaab excursion with Allure and Playa Mia with Liberty. We had originally booked the Playa Mia excursion again for our upcoming Harmony cruise, only to have it cancelled by Royal. We did enjoy Chankanaab and that is a possible consideration, but we're open to options, so I decided to come to the best resource on cruise advice! That being said, does anybody on here have any recommendations as far as excursions in Cozumel? If possible, could you briefly describe the excursion and how much it cost? This will help us make a decision. Thank you all very much in advance!

If you are looking for beach time, I recommend getting a taxi on your own. I really like paradise beach. It has a nice pool and beach and bathrooms, bar and food service. I think the taxi was $5 PP each way and it was $3 pp to get in. I don't remember if they charged for our DD last time (she was 4). They ask you to spend $10pp on food and drinks but I am not sure how closely they watch that if you buy something. They also have some inflatable stuff that you can buy a wrist band for.

I have heard Mr. Sanchos is nice too, but never been there. From what I have heard paradise beach has a bigger pool and that is what my DD and I like better. (I am one of those people who likes the beach to look at but swims in the pool.)

I'm pretty active on excursions and love the snorkeling. I'd recommend Fury Catamaran sail and snorkel. Great boat, knowledgeable staff, especially for inexperienced guests. You'll have a great time. $80-$90 per adult.

Very fun excursion! :D

We did Xplor all inclusive.

It was expensive, and took ALL DAY.

but it was amazing and so much fun. Incredibly well-organized. It was the highlight of our trip. It is quite physically active though.

My boys are 12 and 15. I'm a bit older than that ;) but in pretty good shape (I run alot) and for us it was superb. I would love to go back.

It's a very unique experience. And the description mentions a "light lunch" but it was a full on really good buffet.

My vote in Cozumel is Allegro Beach Resort, down the road and past Nachi Coham and Mr. Sanchos.

It is $39 pp plus cab ride (same price as other two destinations) and is a BEAUTIFUL-GORGEOUS ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT. We were there 3 weeks ago. You don't need reservations, can just show up. We originally booked with a third party, but after talking to their hospitality desk upon check in, no reservations needed. Just show up. Service, drinks, food - outstanding. The most beautiful site and a nice kid's area with small wading area slides and umbrellas mushroom fountains kids can stand under. Beach, pools, swim up bar - GORGEOUS. We picked this destination over the other two and will certainly stay with this resort. http://allegrocozumelresort.com/