Guest services right upon boarding?

skrapngal

We need to split our OBC amongst the 3 of us (so wish we could do that online, at check-in!!!). Is there a way to do it before we board? (by calling RCCL perhaps?)

Will it already be chaos at Guest Services f we board Anthem... let's say... before 11:30?

What about first thing Day 2?

We need to split our OBC amongst the 3 of us (so wish we could do that online, at check-in!!!). Is there a way to do it before we board? (by calling RCCL perhaps?) Will it already be chaos at Guest Services f we board Anthem... let's say... before 11:30?

You have to do it onboard.

We need to split our OBC amongst the 3 of us (so wish we could do that online, at check-in!!!). Is there a way to do it before we board? (by calling RCCL perhaps?)Will it already be chaos at Guest Services f we board Anthem... let's say... before 11:30?What about first thing Day 2?

If you are among the first people on board, check out the line at Guest Services. Otherwise, I would wait till day 2. Once I had to go to guest services after 3pm on day 1.

inlineguestsvc2.jpg

We need to split our OBC amongst the 3 of us (so wish we could do that online, at check-in!!!). Is there a way to do it before we board? (by calling RCCL perhaps?)Will it already be chaos at Guest Services f we board Anthem... let's say... before 11:30?

Guest Services on Anthem was an absolute zoo the first few days. I would just wait and go at an off time, when there is no line. We board Sunday, if we are down in that area, I will check it out and post back here.:)