After Midnight Flight Day Before Preference...

slightlysilly

Our flight comes into MIA at 12:15am the day before our cruise. My first thought was to book a room at the hotel in the Miami airport until I read the reviews. If it was just a quick sleepover thing, I wouldn't hesitate, but I planned for us to sleep in, have a leisurely breakfast, maybe sit by the pool and then either taxi, shuttle or uber over to the port. So I'm looking at the Marriott at Biscayne Bay which has a few options for breakfast and also a nice view of the port.

Are there taxis and ubers available after midnight at MIA? or should I try for a hotel closer to the airport? or are the reviews for the Miami Airport Hotel a bunch of bunk? I've done the after midnight thing at MCO but they have a fabulous Hyatt attached to the airport.

Thanks in advance!

(Edited to add: I would have changed the topic title to "After Midnight Uber options" but I hit the publish button too soon! )

Edited by slightlysilly
hit the publish button too soon.

There will be Uber's too. Don't worry about that, MIA is a massive airport, and the only hours of the day passenger flights are not leaving or arriving is pretty much 1:30am-3:30am. Also at that time at night the drive from the airport to the hotel you mentioned should take no longer than 15-18mins.