10% Off Duty Free Liquor On Cruise

bala1130

I just got off the Oasis. On past cruises I remembered was a 10% off liquor purchase on certain days. The 2nd day of the cruise I went into the Duty Free shop and asked about it. I was told it had been going on for the last 2 days and was ending at 11pm that day. I didn't see any advertisement for it, but maybe I missed it somewhere? Do they always have a 10% off Duty Free liquor on the ships? Does the days change from sailing to sailing? Is it normally advertised?

I have found that the discounts are generally on the first two days of the cruise. Also, don't forget that if you find a price lower at a port, take a pic, and RCL will match it. Typically speaking, I have found that w/ the 10% discount, it isn't easy to find a lower price. I also believe they have the sale early as they recognize that many cruisers will buy duty free liquor. They want the cruiser's money before the ports get it!

I have found that the discounts are generally on the first two days of the cruise. Also, don't forget that if you find a price lower at a port, take a pic, and RCL will match it. Typically speaking, I have found that w/ the 10% discount, it isn't easy to find a lower price. I also believe they have the sale early as they recognize that many cruisers will buy duty free liquor. They want the cruiser's money before the ports get it!

I've gone into the liquor stores on Oasis and Allure and simply asked for the 10% discount. No matter the day, they will usually do it.