Faster to the Fun - Conquest

baf0117oc

Huh. Our luggage didn't arrive at our cabin until muster drill. I was at Guest Services regarding something else and I mentioned it in passing, and the lady at the VIP/FTTF line instantly apologized and told me she was crediting the cost of FTTF back to my onboard account...and keep in mind, this was the PORTER's oversight in not tagging the bag properly, not Carnival's fault at all. Excellent customer service, there.

I've had FTTF on every Carnival sailing (7 so far, and 1 more booked with FTTF) , and for us it has been worth it. On one cruise, the shorter line at Guest Services probably saved the cruise for us (long story involving non-A/C cabin).

The immediate access to stateroom is great. Drop off carryon bags, change into bathing suits and go explore the ship before most people have boarded. Awesome!

The priority boarding is also great...on one cruise when we arrived at the pier just before boarding commenced, we went from curbside to Deck 3 in exactly 8 minutes and to the cabin, ready for us, in about 2 minutes more...and that includes time spent loading cash on my sister's S&S card at check-in. I remember the lady who expedited us to the FTTF check-in line radioing the ship to ensure our cabin was being prepped.

Everyone's desires and needs are different, but so far FTTF has been worth it...especially the times when Carnival has credited it back to us un-asked.

What privilege (sp) do you get with FTTF disembarking. I have a 12pm flight out of San Juan but do not want to self debark. I already have FTTF for early check in but wondering what debark privileges I get.

What privilege (sp) do you get with FTTF disembarking. I have a 12pm flight out of San Juan but do not want to self debark. I already have FTTF for early check in but wondering what debark privileges I get.

You get one of the first zones :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When my wife and I debarked on the Dream last fall with FTTF we were zone 3. Zone 1/2 are platinum and diamond members that go after self check out. We were off the ship and back to our car at the parking garage, loaded and on the road by 930 after leaving the ship around 830.

On a cruise after Thanksgiving, my wife and I (she is diamond) went to a diamond party, and the Hotel manager said that there were 78 diamonds, over 400 Plats, plus 250 FTTF people. I said that I thought that they limited the number of FTTF based on other priority people, and he just smiled.

I just reserved a Jan 2018 cruise. FTTF is already sold out. Since it is well before final payment and the ship is not sold out, I don't see how anyone can can accurately count the number of status sailers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just reserved a Jan 2018 cruise. FTTF is already sold out. Since it is well before final payment and the ship is not sold out, I don't see how anyone can can accurately count the number of status sailers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They release them in small blocks through the time leading up to the cruise.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When my wife and I debarked on the Dream last fall with FTTF we were zone 3. Zone 1/2 are platinum and diamond members that go after self check out. We were off the ship and back to our car at the parking garage, loaded and on the road by 930 after leaving the ship around 830.

I think the assigned zone may also be dependent on how many Diamonds and Plats there are onboard. With FTTF in the past I've been given Zone 1 and Zone 2. I wasn't about to argue. :halo:

I think the assigned zone may also be dependent on how many Diamonds and Plats there are onboard. With FTTF in the past I've been given Zone 1 and Zone 2. I wasn't about to argue. :halo:

Can't blame ya on that. My opinion after sailing with FTTF I'll never sail without it. We were on board within 30 minutes of them boarding, our luggage was outside of our door when we got to our room, the room was ready, the debarking thing, but the biggest seller for me on it is the guest services desk and having our own dedicated line to speak to them, especially when it was time to close out our account before we debarked.