Where to stay in FLL that has a shuttle to POM

ree1009

HI all. We are flying in to Ft Lauderdale early on the day before we leave Port of Miami. We are looking for a hotel on the beach(or close) or boardwalk that would have a shuttle to POM. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

No hotel in FLL has a shuttle to POM- it is a 45 minute drive.

Rather, as discussed here daily, you arrange your shuttle on your own, about $15 per person. There are many vendors discussed here constantly...SAS, QLS, Jiffy Jeff and several others.

Or take Uber, around $40.

HI all. We are flying in to Ft Lauderdale early on the day before we leave Port of Miami. We are looking for a hotel on the beach(or close) or boardwalk that would have a shuttle to POM. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, and I'm looking to date a super model.

Guess what? There's no super model that dumb and there's no such thing as a Ft Lauderdale hotel with a shuttle to the POM, especially one on the beach.

You need to rent a car, hire a private car, taxi, uber or shared shuttle to get to the POM.

As far as a hotel, what are your dates and what is your budget?

Edit: Looks like you will be here for Cinco de Mayo. There's one room left at the Pelican Grand for $169, but by the time you read this it will probably be gone. The B Ocean has some rooms for $232 per night and the Villa Europa, a small Ma & Pa on the Broadwalk in Hollywood Beach for $115 and up.

Edited by Lido_Deck

Thanks for the awesome responses!I found one hotel that offers a shuttle to POM but it is only Mon-Fri and we leave on Sat(My fault for not mentioning that..but..They do exist:eek:). Thanks again!

Any FLL area hotel offering a shuttle to POM is just building the cost of the transportation into the package price. IMHO you are better off finding a hotel that meets your budget/needs and then arranging for your own transport.

Any FLL area hotel offering a shuttle to POM is just building the cost of the transportation into the package price. IMHO you are better off finding a hotel that meets your budget/needs and then arranging for your own transport.

Why would any hotel run a POM shuttle Monday-Friday when there are hardly any ships in port, especially from Ft Lauderdale. That makes no sense.

Thanks for the awesome responses!I found one hotel that offers a shuttle to POM but it is only Mon-Fri and we leave on Sat(My fault for not mentioning that..but..They do exist:eek:). Thanks again!

Which hotel offers this? As stated the large majority of ships leave on weekends.

Well thanks for sharing which hotel that is

• 1 month later...