Cost of cruise shuttle from Grain Terminal to Brisbane on RCL help!

Hi,

Is anyone able to tell me what the current cost is for the cruise shuttle (Voyager of the seas or any RCL) from the Brisbane grain terminal into the city?

We have a big family so just trying to work out if it's worth leaving the boat and I understand apart from taxis there is no public transport at the grain terminal.

thank!

I believe it's about US$26. Is charged per person, so can add up quickly.

They do have taxis out the front as the other alternative. A taxi would probably still be more costly for say 4 return than the shuttle though - or around line ball.

SIL was there last week on Ovation $25 per person return. Have you thought of getting a taxi to the nearest ferry terminal and then taking ferry up river to the city. It is a lovely trip by ferry and there is a stop at city or southbank.

SIL was there last week on Ovation $25 per person return. Have you thought of getting a taxi to the nearest ferry terminal and then taking ferry up river to the city. It is a lovely trip by ferry and there is a stop at city or southbank.

Good idea, although they would need a maxi cab or two taxis for 6 people.

Good idea, although they would need a maxi cab or two taxis for 6 people.

Complimentary on Cunard, using it Saturday when in Brisvegas on QM2.:eek:

But if RCI charges $25 return, that is ok, I would pay that, but sure for a family of 6 it can be an issue.

I could never afford to take my kids cruising during my working life, so good luck to those who can. My kids hols were a on site caravan at Umina. No overseas travel until I retired in 2003.

Complimentary on Cunard, using it Saturday when in Brisvegas on QM2.:eek:

But if RCI charges $25 return, that is ok, I would pay that, but sure for a family of 6 it can be an issue.

I could never afford to take my kids cruising during my working life, so good luck to those who can. My kids hols were a on site caravan at Umina. No overseas travel until I retired in 2003.

We took our son around to various places and it is his family as well.