Leaving On Allure Today

Studman

Been waiting 10 months for this day to come and it's finally here !

I have been reading a ton of stuff on this board while waiting and want to give back where I can.

We are heading out on the Allure today and I thought I would will try to answer any posted questions if I can while on board. Not sure how well it will work out , it really will depend on internet and how sober I am...;p

Scott out

Does Allue do an "All White Party" or "The 70's Party"? ...or any event where special or different clothing is suggested? We leave out April 2nd on Allure.

Have you joined the meet and mingle for the April 2nd cruise? We are also on that cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Enjoy your cruise! We are leaving two weeks from today on Allure! Could you possibly post about the Royal Q app? I heard on board texting, but not wifi, is available using this app. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Royal IQ app is not available on Allure. It is only on Harmony and Quantum class ships.

We are going on the Allure in December. What is this "prohibition party" you speak of?

The Prohibition Party is a party that the ship throws that is from the Prohibition Era. Some people dress in 1920's era clothing. It is limited number of spots so you may want to reserve early. I am signed up for it for the 3/26 sailing. I believe that it is restricted to those that are 21+. Look for it on your cruise planner.

The Prohibition Party is a party that the ship throws that is from the Prohibition Era. Some people dress in 1920's era clothing. It is limited number of spots so you may want to reserve early. I am signed up for it for the 3/26 sailing. I believe that it is restricted to those that are 21+. Look for it on your cruise planner.

How do u sign up for before sailing if u don't mind me asking.. THX :)