Issues printing luggage tags

megsteveg

I've been trying to print my luggage tags for my March 5 BA sailing, and when I do, the format for the tags prints on one page, and our stateroom information prints on another. Has anyone else had this issue? If I can't figure it out to make it print properly, am I able to write the information on the tag template by hand?

I have the same problem when I try to print from my tablet (IPad). I don't know how to fix it but it worked fine when I printed from my laptop.

Before I had the laptop I did write in the info on the luggage tags that didn't print properly. You can also get the luggage tags from the porters at the port.

Maybe someone more savvy on here can help with why they don't always print correctly.

I have the same problem when I try to print from my tablet (IPad). I don't know how to fix it but it worked fine when I printed from my laptop.

Before I had the laptop I did write in the info on the luggage tags that didn't print properly. You can also get the luggage tags from the porters at the port.

Maybe someone more savvy on here can help with why they don't always print correctly.

Thank you! I was also trying to print from an iPad, I will try from my laptop!

only if you are in a suite. all other guests need to print their own or have the porters tag their bags at the port.

Not factually correct. Always get our travel agent to post them to us. Never been near a suite and not likely to.We do not even have a printer

Edited by BLACKBURNROVERS

Not factually correct. Always get our travel agent to post them to us. Never been near a suite and not likely to.We do not even have a printer

Yes, that is factually correct. You can outsource your printing duties to whomever you want to but that has nothing to do with who gets their luggage tags mailed from NCL - you don't get those either.

.That has nothing to do with who gets their luggage tags mailed from NCL - you don't get those either.

Nobody mentioned anything about luggage tags being sent by NCL. I am saying it is easy enough to get your travel agent to send them to you. If you happen to book direct with NCL then that option is obviously not available.