Grand Princess and Milkshakes

Techie

Can someone who has been on the Grand Princess since its dry dock in December confirm if you can still get milkshakes at the ice cream venue.

Thanks in advance!

There was recent postings about the change to the old Scoops. All dolled up and a new name.

Someone posted pix of the menu.

Do a search and see if you can find it. Or someone with lots of patience might be able to find them for you.

Can someone who has been on the Grand Princess since its dry dock in December confirm if you can still get milkshakes at the ice cream venue.

Thanks in advance!

Haven't been on the Grand since the change. The new menu posted on the thread I started doesn't show milkshakes and the person who posted the menu didn't say if they were still available. Hope someone who has been on recently can confirm yes or no.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haven't been on the Grand since the change. The new menu posted on the thread I started doesn't show milkshakes and the person who posted the menu didn't say if they were still available. Hope someone who has been on recently can confirm yes or no.

Picture of menu does show a mocha milkshake, but can't tell if it is a real milkshake. Does not mention regular milkshakes.

Picture of menu does show a mocha milkshake, but can't tell if it is a real milkshake. Does not mention regular milkshakes.
The "Mocha Milkshake" is listed as a flavor of Frappe which is an iced coffee drink although it appears that the Mocha Milkshake flavor is made with ice cream rather than ice. They also cost $4 or $5 compared to the $2.75 for a milkshake at Scoops. We need someone to post who has tried to order a milkshake at Coffee & Cones.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The "Mocha Milkshake" is listed as a flavor of Frappe which is an iced coffee drink although it appears that the Mocha Milkshake flavor is made with ice cream rather than ice. They also cost $4 or $5 compared to the $2.75 for a milkshake at Scoops. We need someone to post who has tried to order a milkshake at Coffee & Cones.

Can we use our coffee cards for any of these on the menu???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can we use our coffee cards for any of these on the menu???

You specifically can use the Coffee Card at Gelato on the Royal and Regal. The one or two punches was listed on the Gelato menu.

There is nothing listed on the Coffee & Cones concerning the ice cream sandwiches but the punches should be good for the drinks.

You specifically can use the Coffee Card at Gelato on the Royal and Regal. The one or two punches was listed on the Gelato menu.

There is nothing listed on the Coffee & Cones concerning the ice cream sandwiches but the punches should be good for the drinks.

Thanks for answering [emoji7]

I don't think the ice cream at Scoops is a very good quality ice cream, more like cheap ice milk.
The soft serve for the cones has been of variable quality by has recently been of fairly good IMHO. Actual ice cream is used for the milkshakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Just got a chocolate shake on the Grand. They also have strawberry and vanilla, at the least

Thank you so much for checking on this. My nieces and I are very happy to hear this :)

We just got off the Grand on March 10. They sell milkshakes at Coffee and Cones on the Lido deck. My husband bought a Soda and More card and had a chocolate shake everyday.

Thanks in advance!