Does Princess offer golf excursions?

jwattle

We are on the Grand, November 13 to Hawaii, and I've looked in their generic shore excursions for the Islands but can't find any for golf (I know that the excursions for our specific cruise won't load for a few months yet). I was hoping that maybe they roll them out later or something? Can anyone provide info? Many thanks in advance!!:*

Many of the Hawaiian islands have golf courses close by. At Lahaina, for example, the Ka'anapali courses are maybe a $20 taxi ride away. At Lihue, a course is similarly very close. Kona, further away. Honolulu, a little further away. Just takes a little research, but there is no shortage of golfing relatively close in Hawaii.

Rental cars are an option as well.

Many of the Hawaiian islands have golf courses close by. At Lahaina, for example, the Ka'anapali courses are maybe a $20 taxi ride away. At Lihue, a course is similarly very close. Kona, further away. Honolulu, a little further away. Just takes a little research, but there is no shortage of golfing relatively close in Hawaii.

True. DH and his buddy have reserved private golf in 2 ports. They took taxi's for them.

The first time they brought their own clubs, but I think they reserved clubs the second time.

Patti

If you don't mind letting me know the Honolulu, Nawiliwili (Kauai), Lahaina (Maui) and Hilo courses that you favor, it would be deeply appreciated. We are doing the round trip from SFO, so he's taking his clubs with us.

As I mentioned, the two Ka'anapali (that is the name of the resort and the courses) are easily reachable from Lahaina, about $20 taxi. One little shorter, almost executive, but fun course, and one standard course that used to be a tour stop on seniors and women's tour. Both are good, fun courses. The Kapalua courses- great courses, one a PGA tour stop- are more than double the distance, but well worth it, particularly if you want to rent a car. Try to play as early as possible- the wind can be an issue after noon.

Kona- the closest courses are at Hualalai- 3 courses, one a tour stop. I have played at Waikoloa, further away, rent a car. 2 average courses. Fun, but not memorable. Again, wind in the afternoon can be a problem.

I don't know anything about Hilo golf courses.

For Honolulu, the famous (as one of the busiest golf courses in the world) Ala Wai is a taxi ride away, near Waikiki. There are a number of courses to the west of the ship docking area. Probably rental car targets.