Spencer Ambrose land sea beach tour? HELP PLEASE

Harrylinden

I answered you other question and saw this one...I wish I could help but we used PayPal to pay. I don't know if they take cc or not and I just got on their site to see and I can see what you're talking about, so I don't know if they take cc or not. I'd try contacting them to see if they take cc. They do have that option on their site. We've had to contact them before and they're great about getting back. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm, when we did this tour back in Nov of last year, I seem to remember them saying that they only accept cash on the day-of. Spencer himself collected all of the money at the start of the tour, and I remember thinking that it seemed risky for him to be carrying around so much cash, and wondering why he doesn't just do credit card payments before the tour date.

ETA: my apologies, I just remembered it's the deposit that must be paid via PayPal beforehand. But Mitsugirly is right, you can just link up your credit card to a PayPal account.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hmm, when we did this tour back in Nov of last year, I seem to remember them saying that they only accept cash on the day-of. Spencer himself collected all of the money at the start of the tour, and I remember thinking that it seemed risky for him to be carrying around so much cash, and wondering why he doesn't just do credit card payments before the tour date.

ETA: my apologies, I just remembered it's the deposit that must be paid via PayPal beforehand. But Mitsugirly is right, you can just link up your credit card to a PayPal account.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You are definitely correct...deposit was through PayPal and cash the day of, collected at beginning of tour. I did not specify in my original reply. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I have been trying to pay through Paypal but it keeps kicking back to his site. It been 3 days now and no luck. I e-mailed him but no answer. Anyone have a answer ?

Just saw your post. Have you been able to get through yet? If not, go ahead and contact them and I'm sure they can assist. We've toured with them twice and they've always been great with communication and questions.