Review & Pics of the Anthem. 7 Night Florida & Bahamas 2/19-2/26/17

Moltar

Great info - thank you. We'll be sailing with our 3-year-old in a few weeks. Wondering how he was recieved at Wonderland? Seems they used to not allow children, but appear to be ok with them now.

Also, where did your son sleep? We have a similar stateroom and I'm not sure if it will make most sense to try to get him to sleep on the sofa, or if we should just give up and accept that he'll be sleeping in the main bed with us.

Great info - thank you. We'll be sailing with our 3-year-old in a few weeks. Wondering how he was recieved at Wonderland? Seems they used to not allow children, but appear to be ok with them now.

Also, where did your son sleep? We have a similar stateroom and I'm not sure if it will make most sense to try to get him to sleep on the sofa, or if we should just give up and accept that he'll be sleeping in the main bed with us.

Our son loves to sleep with us so he did :) we're so used to it anyway

• 2 weeks later...

DD has the steward flip the couch to face the wall, and DGS loved sleeping that way.