March Promo?

Victorious8

Question.......we are already booked with the other promos, UBP, Dining package and some OBC. If they add something new to the March promos..........like say "paid gratuities" or something, can this be added to what we already have or not? I know they continue to have new promos out and we are booked for the Breakaway Jan 2018....long way out. There could be many new promos from now till then.

If you see a better promo, you have to cancel and rebook to get it. That means you lose everything you had before, including possibly a great low fare, and you get the new fare with the new perks. You can't just add more perks to your existing booking, you typically have to give something up (and/or pay a higher fare). So make sure it's worth it before you ask them to change.

Not entirely sure what the suspense is about. They've been running the same promo forever with small changes (plus or minus 3rd/4th free, plus or minus free grats, plus or minus a package with photos, arcade credit, phone calls, etc). If you are happy with the current promo book... if there's something you really want to book with that's not currently being offered, wait. Just keep in mind that when promos change, prices sometimes change.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not entirely sure what the suspense is about. They've been running the same promo forever with small changes (plus or minus 3rd/4th free, plus or minus free grats, plus or minus a package with photos, arcade credit, phone calls, etc). If you are happy with the current promo book... if there's something you really want to book with that's not currently being offered, wait. Just keep in mind that when promos change, prices sometimes change.

Very true, sadly these "Specials" are No Longer Special :rolleyes:

Well duh it's not that different but doesn't mean I am not curious. My booking is for Oct. 2018 so I have a long time and many promos that will come and go.

Well duh it's not that different but doesn't mean I am not curious. My booking is for Oct. 2018 so I have a long time and many promos that will come and go.

I always watch for the new promos too! Every year or so they run the prepaid service charges so I've been lucky enough to pick it up for a couple of my already booked cruises:cool: