ANTHEM Family Junior Suite -- king bed splits?

So it says you can split the beds into two--has anyone does this? I know there's the sofabed, but can the king bed be split into two twins?

Yes, we did that in December on the Grandeur. Just ask your stateroom attendant when you get to your cabin.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree with Gwen (Hi Gwen, we were on the Explorer 2014 Canada sailing together!) and also wanted to add that you are going to LOVE the FJS on Anthem. Two bathrooms (1 full and 1 half), nice room to move around in the cabin, and a spacious balcony.

• 10 months later...

We just booked a junior suite for the four of us on Anthem and THEN I found out after booking, it's just a regular balcony cabin with two separate bathrooms......and ONE big bed and a foldout sofa......we're changing that reservation!

We just booked a junior suite for the four of us on Anthem and THEN I found out after booking, it's just a regular balcony cabin with two separate bathrooms......and ONE big bed and a foldout sofa......we're changing that reservation!

As far as I understand, the FJS on Anthem is larger than a regular balcony cabin, has 2 twin beds (or one king bed, depending on how you configure), a pull-out sofa and some have a pullman bed as well. Then there's the 1.5 bathrooms you mentioned.

Curious, what did you *think* the FJS was when you booked? A second bedroom? (that would be nice!)

As far as I understand, the FJS on Anthem is larger than a regular balcony cabin, has 2 twin beds (or one king bed, depending on how you configure), a pull-out sofa and some have a pullman bed as well. Then there's the 1.5 bathrooms you mentioned.

Curious, what did you *think* the FJS was when you booked? A second bedroom? (that would be nice!)

I want to know the same thing.