Free 3rd/4th person promotion

JLCMOM

Is there any rhyme or reason which cruises have this promotion and which ones don't? Dates, etc?? Booked this September for Bermuda with this promotion and as of yesterday the promotion was still available for this cruise. Looked at another itinerary for next year and the 3rd/4th person free promotion wasn't available for that particular cruise. Do I need to go through each itinerary/dates to see what promotions are available? Is there an easier way?

When you are searching for a cruise, click on the specials and then you will see the 3/4 sale free option to narrow your search to only those sailings with that offered.

So disappointed it is not being offered for next January, we have cruised the last few years with this special.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I looked that up weeks ago and 2018 does not have any KSF dates yet. I expect to see that added sometime in the summer or early fall.

I've talked to my PCC, as we've usually booked our January cruise by February and she said it didn't look like they would add it to the Epic or Escape, the 2 cruise I'm looking at, as they have been selling really well.

I looked that up weeks ago and 2018 does not have any KSF dates yet. I expect to see that added sometime in the summer or early fall.

I asked my TA about this as I am looking to book a particular cruise in 2018 but I want the "3rd passenger sails free promo". She said NCL has not released that Free At Sea promo yet for 2018 sailings but will at some point. I'm assuming that it has to with how well the sales are going for each particular cruise.

Also many of the mega ships are changing locations probably one of the the reasons they are selling well as these ships are being introduced to new geographical markets making them enticing to many in those markets. like the Escape coming to NYC.

Also many of the mega ships are changing locations probably one of the the reasons they are selling well as these ships are being introduced to new geographical markets making them enticing to many in those markets. like the Escape coming to NYC.

Very good point. I was pricing the Escape out of FL (and several of those sailings offered "3rd guest free") and I was comparing it to pricing out of NYC when she moves up here. Pricing is higher out of NYC and I could not find any "3rd guest free" promos for the off season sailings that I'm interested in. I'm sure NCL won't offer more promos than they need to offer. I would guess that they won't have much trouble filling the Escape for a while after she moves up north as people are anxious for a new ship.

I noticed when we booked 3/4th free for our upcoming Alaska cruise that it was only offered on early/mid-May cruises and then missing until September. Not surprising that they don't need to offer enticements to attract cruisers during the out-of-school months.

I noticed when we booked 3/4th free for our upcoming Alaska cruise that it was only offered on early/mid-May cruises and then missing until September. .

We have a Baltic cruise booked the end of May with 3/4th free I was told they do not offer that promotion in the summer.