Allure - First Time Questions

We are all set for our first Allure experience. We reserved all our shows, specialty dining and MTD times. Could you please answer a few questions?

1. The Amber Theater is on decks 4/5/6. For shows like Mama Mia is there any difference where you enter? Same for the Aqua Theater on decks 4/5?

2. Am I correct that all MTD is on Deck 3/American Icon Grill? Is that also the dining room used for all lunch and breakfast dining room service?

3. As a rule of thumb what is the suggested time you should head to a show venue prior to showtime?

4. We are on deck 8 and at the end of the cruise prefer to self disembark. Would it be very difficult to get our luggage down to deck 5 via an elevator or is it just too crowded with passengers w/o bags?

Thanks

Karen

Aquatheater entrance is on deck 6.

Main (Amber) theater entrance is deck 4 for the lower (main) portion and deck 5 for the balcony.

Deck 3 of the main dining room is the deck they use for breakfast and lunch.

I believe my time dining is on deck 5 for dinner. Breakfast and lunch on deck three.

For self disembark the earlier you go the better. Crowds will build quickly and you will be met with lots of full elevators. If that happens don't be afraid to go up first to go down.

We are all set for our first Allure experience. We reserved all our shows, specialty dining and MTD times. Could you please answer a few questions?

3. As a rule of thumb what is the suggested time you should head to a show venue prior to showtime?

Thanks

Karen

We just returned from Allure and attended Mamma Mia and the headliner show Edge Effect.

There is a large section at the 4th floor entrance reserved for suites and if it's not full (it wasn't, there were lots of seats) they open it up to general seating ten minutes prior to the show. If you time it right you might be able to sit there. Otherwise I'd say at least 20 minutes in advance.

The headliner show was half empty when we went. I'd show up 10-15 minutes early at the most.

1. The Amber Theater is on decks 4/5/6. For shows like Mama Mia is there any difference where you enter? Same for the Aqua Theater on decks 4/5?

2. Am I correct that all MTD is on Deck 3/American Icon Grill? Is that also the dining room used for all lunch and breakfast dining room service?

4. We are on deck 8 and at the end of the cruise prefer to self disembark. Would it be very difficult to get our luggage down to deck 5 via an elevator or is it just too crowded with passengers w/o bags?

Thanks

Karen

We were on deck 8 on Allure and no problem for us with self disembarkation. Agree other points made by Clarea.

live in UK love USA and Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Thanks for all the help. Guess the Compass will clarify which dining room for MTD. We have a late afternoon flight so we thought we'd get off early and we have a car rented for the day. Just not sure where to go......Sunday we disembark is Palm Sunday. There is a craft fair in Delray so if we get off early enough that is a possibility. We also considered LV to facilitate the day. Just did not want to hang around FLL until 5pm.

Amber theater is on deck 3 ,4 and 5 . Loved the Allure going again in Sept. Enjoy!!

Is there an guest entrance on deck 3? I thought the OP was asking about entrances.