Cellar Masters service with drink package? Do you know any service secrets?

like2cruise

We are leaving Saturday for our 5th cruise onboard the Reflection. We are trying to make it to every bar/lounge for wine or cocktail :) We have stopped in Cellar Masters on previous cruises, but have yet to see anyone in there to provide service so it is on our to do list as our final one on our to do list. Are there set hours that service is available with the drink package? We always upgrade to premium. We aren't really interested in the enomatic machines since they are not included, but have read about others getting poured wine and enjoying tapas. Can anyone share the secrets or workings here? Thanks!!

Steffania is the somillier in cellar masters. They usually open at noon, and stay open until 11p or later if patrons. Celebrity uses the staff for multiple services, so it may seem there is no one there. Also, if wine you order is only available at another venue, she will leave to go get it. We went everyday on our last 2 week trip on reflection. Get to know Steffania and you will visit often.

Steffania is the somillier in cellar masters. They usually open at noon, and stay open until 11p or later if patrons. Celebrity uses the staff for multiple services, so it may seem there is no one there. Also, if wine you order is only available at another venue, she will leave to go get it. We went everyday on our last 2 week trip on reflection. Get to know Steffania and you will visit often.

Very helpful. Thank you!! We look forward to meeting Steffania. Did they offer several wines within the premium drink package limits?

As Sonoma says, get to know the sommelier, he/she may not always be in sight but they will come to you unless you are hidden away. Let them know what you like and they will take care of you.

Let them know your interest in events/tapas and they can let you know the details.

I'm on the Reflection in 2 weeks so please don't drink all the wine!

They'll have a number of wines within the premium package, but it's been my experience that many by-the-glass offerings will cost a few extra dollars.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I totally agree that you talk to Stefannia in Cellar Masters. If you tell her what kind of wine you like and what package you have she will be able to find many wines to your liking. She thinks of Cellar Masters as her home and she wants everyone to be happy there. Our last few cruises have been on the Reflection and we enjoyed sitting in the leather wingback chairs having our wine before dinner. We would then bring a glass into the dining room.

If you go please tell her Dick and Sharon say hi and that we miss her.

If you have dinner in Blu look for Violeta. She will also be able to help.

Does anyone know when Stefennia goes on her holiday?

I also know she is terrific and hope she will be on REF for the Apr 22 TA.

Anyone on an earlier cruise, I would really appreciate knowing if she will be onboard for the TA?

Thanks!!!!

Debra

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm pretty sure Stefania is staying on the ship for the TA in April. I don't know if she will do a few cruises in Europe or go on holiday right after the TA.

She is the best. I'm sorry our next cruise is not on the Reflection. I will miss her.

Having just got off a B2B with Steffania, her contract is up in early May. She is torn on whether to come back as her role has really changed since the majority of folks have the drink packages. She had stated she was looking to take some much needed and deserved time off to consider her options. She is a wonderful person and we will all miss her if she does not come back. Please tell her hello from Tom & Lisa. (We were on the B2B for the Super Bowl!)

I will make a list of all of your names, and hopefully get to tell her on my cruise.

If her contract ends May, they usually ask any staff to stay on for the TA to get them closer to fly home...

She was looking forward to Cellar Masters, and prem bev pkgs with grats hard to make extra $$$. But she LOVES what she does and teaching a private wine tasting group I attended made her sooo happy!

Fingers crossed to see her and tell her all of you say hello!

Debra

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Having just got off a B2B with Steffania, her contract is up in early May. She is torn on whether to come back as her role has really changed since the majority of folks have the drink packages. She had stated she was looking to take some much needed and deserved time off to consider her options. She is a wonderful person and we will all miss her if she does not come back. Please tell her hello from Tom & Lisa. (We were on the B2B for the Super Bowl!)

Love Stefi! But it's funny you say this because she told us the same thing over two years ago. I'd hate to see her go though if and when she does decide to leave.

On our last Silhouette cruise they didn't advertise many of the functions in Cellar Masters as they used to. But if you go in and are interested the staff in there will put together group wine tastings.

Loved getting to know Steffi on our November cruise! Once she knows what you like she will often find you something that is not always sold by the glass. She was fantastic! Go to one of her seminars if you can.

Recently on Silhouette the Cellar Masters had a very large selection of craft beers in the cooler mostly all covered by the premium package. By far the best beer selection on the ship. Most people assume that it has just premium wines and this is a little known but nice surprise. I don't remember if Reflection had this but I would assume all S-class are similar.