NCL Ships still have Pepsi vending machines?

ONECRUISER

Sailing Bliss next yr & 17yrs ago sailed on the Sky they did have vending machines on board. Was either 16.9 or 20 ounce plastic bottles. Hoping still do & have Diet Dew... Also on RCI it's against rules to bring pop/water on board, but they let you anyway. When was on NCL in 2001 was same policy back then, do they still let you carry on pop? Thank you!

Sailing Bliss next yr & 17yrs ago sailed on the Sky they did have vending machines on board. Was either 16.9 or 20 ounce plastic bottles. Hoping still do & have Diet Dew... Also on RCI it's against rules to bring pop/water on board, but they let you anyway. When was on NCL in 2001 was same policy back then, do they still let you carry on pop? Thank you!

I've seen vending machines in the Gym on all NCL ships I've been on. They typically have water or sports drinks but may have one or two slots for soda.

Diet Mt Dew - I MAY have seen it once but I can't say for sure. It is very scarce if they do have it onboard any ships.

I've never seen any vending machines on a NCL ship. The price for soda at a bar isn't too bad and will be charged to your card. With a smile and a tip the bartender will give you the unopened can. The price for the soda package is reasonable if you drink a lot of soda.