Beverage package price

I feel like an idiot, but I can't find the price for the beverage packages on the RCL website. could someone, please help me?

Thanks

Marybeth

The beverage package price varies with ship and sailing.

You can use this as a guide to minimum pricing:

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/uploads/news-product_19_256722736.pdf

Thanks for the quick replies! I went into the cruise planner and hit "ADD" as you suggested. Only the Deluxe package showed up. Has RCCL done away with the Select and Ultimate packages? Is it only available on some cruises?

Thanks for the quick replies! I went into the cruise planner and hit "ADD" as you suggested. Only the Deluxe package showed up. Has RCCL done away with the Select and Ultimate packages? Is it only available on some cruises?

Yes, they stopped doing those back in September

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I feel like an idiot, but I can't find the price for the beverage packages on the RCL website. could someone, please help me?

Thanks

Marybeth

Get to your TA quick as in the UK the deluxe drinks package has been free for the best part of 5 months.

love sailing with RCCL

We will be on the Allure in Jan and I haven't been able to find out if everyone in the cabin has to buy the same drink package. My grandmother will be traveling with us and doesn't drink. Hoping she wouldn't have to purchase something that she wouldn't use.

We will be on the Allure in Jan and I haven't been able to find out if everyone in the cabin has to buy the same drink package. My grandmother will be traveling with us and doesn't drink. Hoping she wouldn't have to purchase something that she wouldn't use.

No, She would be able to purchase the package that does not include alchol or no package at all. Everyone is not required to be on the same package or to even have a package.