Most Amazing drink on the Escape?

bbnjcruiser

Other than having a better beer selection I see no reason why the Escape would have any better or worse drinks than any other NCL ship.

I believe there are also a few cocktails specific to Food Republic and Bayamo. The ones we tried in Food Republic were great.

I believe there are also a few cocktails specific to Food Republic and Bayamo. The ones we tried in Food Republic were great.

Yes that is very likely however if they aren't made with any ingredients that are exclusive to the Escape then nothing is stopping them from being made on any other ship. Might not be advertised or have a cool name but surely one could order them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toro Toro at Food Republic (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

Red Light District at The District Brewhouse (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

Raspberry Guava Mojito at Sugarcane (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

The Chile Mule at Tobacco Road (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

Off To See the Lizard at 5 O'Clock Somewhere bar (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

Havanas and Bananas at Chill Bar (Margaritaville) (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

I could list several drinks at each of these places. No, you cannot order the same things at any bar or on any ship - many bars carry specialty alcohol or ingredients for the drinks that are specific to that bar.

• 3 months later...
Toro Toro at Food Republic (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

Red Light District at The District Brewhouse (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

Raspberry Guava Mojito at Sugarcane (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

The Chile Mule at Tobacco Road (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

Off To See the Lizard at 5 O'Clock Somewhere bar (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

Havanas and Bananas at Chill Bar (Margaritaville) (pretty much any of their specialty cocktails - I tried them all)

I could list several drinks at each of these places. No, you cannot order the same things at any bar or on any ship - many bars carry specialty alcohol or ingredients for the drinks that are specific to that bar.

Laughing out loud at this post. I really hope that I come back from my cruise saying that I tried all of the speciality drinks at all of the bars as well!

i like a afternoon drink and wine with dinner, my stomach can't handle to much more, although sometimes overboard than get sick.. Yuck ,, so between that and internal swaying, i'll be drinking more water

i like a afternoon drink and wine with dinner, my stomach can't handle to much more, although sometimes overboard than get sick.. Yuck ,, so between that and internal swaying, i'll be drinking more water

Hopefully starting now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't drink but my husband earned our cruise fare back on the funky monk in District Brewhouse. He had many of them. Many. Many.:)

When we returned home, he purchased the ingredients at a local store and found obe of the ingredients runs $70 a bottle. There is gin, maraschio, green chartreuse (110 proof), lime juice and mint. Here in Seattle it is known as the last word. Somehow it tastes better on the ship! Walk around the waterfront and stop to get a refill each time.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Forums mobile app