Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

Booked for January 12, 2019. It let me book a 2 bedroom aqua theater suite for 2 people and I thought it was a good price. Cannot touch that room on Harmony for what I got it for. Now let me see who to invite to go with us.

Booked for January 12, 2019. It let me book a 2 bedroom aqua theater suite for 2 people and I thought it was a good price. Cannot touch that room on Harmony for what I got it for. Now let me see who to invite to go with us.

I can make myself available :D

Saw some unbelievable prices on Aqua Theater Suites, until finding out they were 6D Balcony because RCI was showing the deck plans for Harmony at first. For example, Suites 14330 and 14370 on Harmony are Aqua Theater, but not on Symphony.

It does appear that Symphony deck plans are now updated: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=14&shipCode=SY&shipProfile=1820&sailDate=1180421&hasNavigation=false

I am booked on Symphony for May 20th and there were 2 cruised before mine, so I guess they changed the dates. You can see them on the RC website.

Noticed nothing listed in May or out of Barcelona. So wondering it that was just not out yet. The TA is not listed so perhaps there is another page...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After clearing cookies and garbage files from my laptop I was able to do a mock booking. Placed the order with my TA for a Feb. '19 cruise and paying the same amount as my upcoming Easter Allure cruise. C1 on Allure and J2 on Symphony. Same deck and almost the same cabin #. From what I've been reading I expected a much higher price.

I got the same price you did which I though was a very good price --I used a travel agent and they gave me an addition $150 account credit for each Ocean view balcony room--I did this exact trip years ago on a different RC ship and loved it-so excited!!

$2366.76 for OV Balcony is a great price! I booked on Tues night. To each his/her own. Been on Oasis twice' date=' Liberty twice, Harmony on Saturday and Symphony on her inaugural TA to her home in Miami. I LOVE the Oasis class ships!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just booked Symphony for October 14 2018 out of Barcelona for 9 nights. The stateroom we wanted was booked within 45 minutes of me first looking at it so booked the one next door, it is on deck 10, balcony overlooking Central Park. Can't wait!! Probably only chance to get on this ship so close to UK, great price from Iglu. Still got cruise on Independence to look forward to first this July, that's a lot closer.

We are booked May 20 2018--we did 3 Ocean View Balcony rooms (going with family)--I was amazed how many rooms were already booked, considering it was just open to booking for a few days. room

Just booked Symphony for October 14 2018 out of Barcelona for 9 nights. The stateroom we wanted was booked within 45 minutes of me first looking at it so booked the one next door, it is on deck 10, balcony overlooking Central Park. Can't wait!! Probably only chance to get on this ship so close to UK, great price from Iglu. Still got cruise on Independence to look forward to first this July, that's a lot closer.

Yes, I thought there was a good chance that it would book up pretty quick. I asked the rep at Iglu and she said that a lot of the family rooms were booking up hence the reason for booking tonight as we got a good deal flying from Aberdeen to Barcelona along with the cruise, actually saved £75 on the price that came up on the site so even more pleased.

On the day they went on sale (March 8) I was able to book one of the A1's on deck 8. I noticed that the prices now have jumped by about 60% for the smaller A2's, at least for our particular cruise.

We'll be sailing then too! Booked the same Central Park stateroom that we just had on Allure. Deck 11 :hearteyes:. Will be an awesome cruise!!

• 2 weeks later...
It is interesting because it shows on this drop down menu: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=324&faqSubjectName=Air+Travel&faqId=2724

So I think that someone forgot to update the other list with the new ship's information.

If anyone hasn't been checking, the "My Cruises" menu now includes Symphony of the Seas. I was able to add my reservation this afternoon.

Still... can't book a drink package yet. Will I never be happy? :D Maybe once she's built...

If anyone hasn't been checking, the "My Cruises" menu now includes Symphony of the Seas. I was able to add my reservation this afternoon.

Still... can't book a drink package yet. Will I never be happy? :D Maybe once she's built...

You'd have thought the ship not showing up would be the end of the world to some folks. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Thanks, I have not looked since I booked, will check it out this weekend.

SaveSave