Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

Hi there,

I found information about the bookings for the Symphony of the Seas. First cruise will be on 05/06/2018 (Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Marseille, La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Napoli, Barcelona). It should be the same tour like the Harmony did last year. The Transatlantic will start on 11/04/2018 - also from Barcelona.

Booking is possible in Germany from 03/08/2017 - C&A Members are able to book tomorrow.

Hi there,

I found information about the bookings for the Symphony of the Seas. First cruise will be on 05/06/2018 (Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Marseille, La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Napoli, Barcelona). It should be the same tour like the Harmony did last year. The Transatlantic will start on 11/04/2018 - also from Barcelona.

Booking is possible in Germany from 03/08/2017 - C&A Members are able to book tomorrow.

is that USA dates i.e. month day year or European dates i.e. day month year

Based on the Nov being 11, it must be American.

As they are saying the first cruise from Barcelona is beginning of May, I'm hoping there's some Southampton sailings in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is November 4th.

Cant see it being April 11th when the first cruise isn't until May 6th

4th Nov is a Sunday and that fits in with what Harmony done.

The German site states its to Fort Lauderdale

If Symphony is also going to Ft. Lauderdale....sheezz...do they ALL have to go there first? Where is Allure or Harmony going? Can't possibly be three big ships based there?

Maybe one goes to Asia and we get Mariner back!:D

If Symphony is also going to Ft. Lauderdale....sheezz...do they ALL have to go there first? Where is Allure or Harmony going? Can't possibly be three big ships based there?

Totally wild guesses, one of them moving to Miami when that terminal opens, which I forget when that is supposed to be. If its later, Does Royal have anything on Saturdays at PC at Terminal 1?

Looked back at the Royal Caribbean blog

The new cruise terminal will be open in 2018. Royal Caribbean has indicated it will homeport an Oasis-class cruise ship once the new terminal is fully operational.
Edited by BillOh

Totally wild guesses, one of them moving to Miami when that terminal opens, which I forget when that is supposed to be. If its later, Does Royal have anything on Saturdays at PC at Terminal 1?

No...and I am still stamping my feet....I miss the Freedom AND the sweet little Enchantment. RCI has nothing in between the largest ship and the smallest ship here now (OA and MJ). And there is NOTHING here with Royal on Saturdays. NCL is using terminal one on Saturday, but I have heard they are moving to 10 (where Royal used to be).

Oh come on Royal...please...please...please give us a third ship. Disney and Carnival are

whipping your butt with extra ships here. :(

Maybe one goes to Asia and we get Mariner back!:D

OK...you get Mariner back and we get Freedom back here in PC where she belongs!! :D Hey, I will happily take Mariner here in PC also! She was my very first Royal ship to celebrate...gulp :eek:...am I that old...my half century

birthday cruise. :)

No...and I am still stamping my feet....I miss the Freedom AND the sweet little Enchantment. RCI has nothing in between the largest ship and the smallest ship here now (OA and MJ). And there is NOTHING here with Royal on Saturdays. NCL is using terminal one on Saturday, but I have heard they are moving to 10 (where Royal used to be).

Oh come on Royal...please...please...please give us a third ship. Disney and Carnival are

Try living in Scotland. Indy or nothing and that leaves from Southampton

We usually have to fly to London to get anywhere

Dublin is even getting a Celebrity ship next year

That's great information and news, finally something more or less official that beginning from tomorrow the new itineraries will be available. :)

Hopefully this is not only true for Symphony, but also for the other ships including those ones sailing from UK, Serenade, and Brilliance in Northern Europe. [emoji5]

Why only one sea day on the largest ship in the world?

Who actually wants to go to Marseilles?

Regardless - considering doing the July 1st or July 8th Symphony Med sailing, so thanks for the details.

Try living in Scotland. Indy or nothing and that leaves from Southampton

We usually have to fly to London to get anywhere

Dublin is even getting a Celebrity ship next year

Mine and my DH's ancestors lived there. My current generation of family group live here in Florida. ;)

Seriously though...I would LOVE to come to visit your country. Scotland is definitely on

our bucket list.

But don't feel alone. We flew to Alaska for our August cruise again. Worth it for sure! :)

I wouldn't mind that. PC is right on the border of our maximum drive to cruise.

Mine and my DH's ancestors lived there. My current generation of family group live here in Florida. ;)

Seriously though...I would LOVE to come to visit your country. Scotland is definitely on

our bucket list.

But don't feel alone. We flew to Alaska for our August cruise again. Worth it for sure! :)

We are doing Alaska this year.

Where about in Scotland did they come from??

Princess has the best Britain round trip. 12 days from Southampton. Pit Royal didn't do that