Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

Can you confirm that the only Europe sailings being released tonight/tomorrow are on Symphony?

I am not sure if it's the only itinerary because that's all I inquire about. So I can't say for sure but I was able to book for Europe.

As far as the pricing I think it's a great deal. We booked an interior cabin for 3 people (mom, dad and child) for $2727 total price including taxes and fees.

I called RCL directly not the C&A number.

How are people booking these cruises for Symphony? I called Royal Caribbean directly and they said its not available yet? Is there a special number?

I got the same. I hung up and called back.

How are people booking these cruises for Symphony? I called Royal Caribbean directly and they said its not available yet? Is there a special number?

You have to call the Crown and Anchor line...1-866-562-7625

The prices aren't cheap, they quoted me $5,076 for two people in a regular balcony cabin on Deck 10. For December 22.

You have to call the Crown and Anchor line...1-866-562-7625

The prices aren't cheap, they quoted me $5,076 for two people in a regular balcony cabin on Deck 10. For December 22.

That would be a holiday price...Dec. 22, because that is a very high price/

Several on FB are booked spring of 2019 Caribbean

Right now booking is opened to Crown and Anchor. You can book the Caribbean, Europe and the Trans Atlantic.

Sorry if my post wasn't clear. I was asking if any Europe sailings on ships other than Symphony would be released tonight.

Was quoted over $6600 for the Dec 29th sailing in a JS for two people.

Witht the Dec. 29 date, would that also be considered a holiday cruise? For a JS I would think 5600 would be more like it! Any perks?

Not the inaugural but 3 weeks later and this is my itinerary:

Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Marseille (Provence), Florence/ Pisa, Rome and Naples.

That is the same itinerary I got for the Inaugural. I have not received my email confirmation yet - but I have my confirmation number and I see the deposit charged in my CC. I cannot register it on my cruise planner yet though as Symphony is not yet listed.

Witht the Dec. 29 date, would that also be considered a holiday cruise? For a JS I would think 5600 would be more like it! Any perks?

If you spend New Year's Day on the ship, it's a holiday cruise.

Got mine booked for March 2019. Wow on the prices. Balcony for 5 $7500.

Wow is right...that does seem high! I guess I'm used to the Oasis and Allure prices now, so much lower. I thought that one can get really good prices the first deployment day.