platinum luggage tags

MooNGaTe27

We have always had them at Port Canaveral in the past. Guess we will ask for it if the porters have them out if not not a big deal. I did notice the priority tags are larger and more noticeable now in the last set I just printed out. Those orange stickers are kinda messy to get off your regular luggage tags anyway.

Last month we had an orange sticker put on our luggage at Miami. Our first Platinum cruise the porter at N.O. didn't put a sticker on our luggage and we were not aware of the process. Our luggage arrived at 5pm. If one is not attached I would ask the porter about them.

• 4 weeks later...
No, never have had an orange sticker since turning platinum, just an orange luggage tag. This is actually a friend of mines. Its for FTTF.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

You should make sure they put one on. Your friend will also need to request one as her entire deck's luggage will have orange tags. FTTF has nothing to do with it in this case.

f0b5ec3ac8975ecaab9643defc296d2e.jpg

It says "Priority". That's what the porter look at when loading. Never a sticker in NO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

I'm just going on experience. In Miami no sticker, no speedy delivery. Accidentally tested this theory out 3 cruises ago. The only thing that is easily spotted is the bright orange tag and that's what they look for. On the 19th on Vista they automatically put the orange sticker for both our Platinum bag and FTTF. First time I didn't have to remind them.

My tags are blue because of the deck where on but still have Priority printed on them because of our Platinum status. Have never had Orange stickers and bags always at room early. Strange walking down the hall and seeing bags at only 2 cabins my and another FTTF cabin. Cruising out of San Juan in Sept. will see if stickers that port never left from that port.