NCL Excursions?

I am booked for an October 8th sailing on the Breakaway to the Bahamas...just last week there were at least 56 shore excursions including a bunch for Atlantis in Nassau. I noticed a couple days ago that the number had dropped to somewhere in the 40s, so I hurried and booked one of the excursions I had my eye on. As of today there are only 37 excursions in total...only a few for Nassau with NONE for Atlantis. I've never seen this happen before. Anyone know what's going on?

They could be renegotiating their contracts with the local tour companies. NCL has a lot of ships in Nassau every week.

Once you book a tour, the system is suppose to remove any tours that are no longer valid. For example, if you book a 3 hour tour starting at 9 am, the system should automatically remove any tours from 9:00-12:00 from your selection list.

We have been to Atlantis once where it was sold out, people were trying to buy passes at Atlantis and were turned away. If the hotels are full and there are many ships in port it could happen.

Interestingly, the time it was sold out the slides, rivers were not that crowded. Last week we were there, it was not sold out and was much more crowded. Go figure?

Once you book a tour, the system is suppose to remove any tours that are no longer valid. For example, if you book a 3 hour tour starting at 9 am, the system should automatically remove any tours from 9:00-12:00 from your selection list.

This explains why my tour listing went from 47 to 23 after I booked one. This does not give you the opportunity to find a new offering if more show up later and cancel your first booking.

Don

We have been to Atlantis once where it was sold out, people were trying to buy passes at Atlantis and were turned away. If the hotels are full and there are many ships in port it could happen.

Interestingly, the time it was sold out the slides, rivers were not that crowded. Last week we were there, it was not sold out and was much more crowded. Go figure?

You can now purchase passes in advance directly from Atlantis ahead of time, so you don't have to worry about them being sold out.

This explains why my tour listing went from 47 to 23 after I booked one. This does not give you the opportunity to find a new offering if more show up later and cancel your first booking.

Don

I see, I bet that's why. We weren't interested in Atlantis, but my children desperately wanted to do the Sea Lion Experience so we booked that one. Now that a few people have pointed it out, I'm realizing that any and all excursions that would overlap that experience were removed.

Thanks for the help, everyone! :D

This explains why all the excursions in PV are gone on myncl site....I have one booked for the whole day....

But, it doesn't explain why the 2 excursions that I wanted to book in Mazatlan are currently gone! Looked last night and they were there, but looked this morning and they were gone.....

My sailing is 4 days away.