Drink Package Question

Forecheck

Is it possible to get a 6 pack of beer or Bottle of Wine in your cabin as part of your drink package?

We like to sit on our Balcony and watch the ocean before diner ,and wonder if this is an option rather than running up to one of the bars for our drinks.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Unfortunately, unless you are in a Royal Suite or higher you will have to go to a bar to get a bottle of beer or glass of wine. You can get the beer unopened but no option for the wine other than a glass. I've seen posts that some people take a container with a lid for the wine so it is a bit fresher when you drink it. That way, you could pick up a glass at several different times to enjoy on your balcony. There is a mini bar in the cabin that would keep the beer and a white wine cool.

We've also picked up bottles of water to take back to the cabin.

Of course you can also take advantage of X policy allowing for you to bring on two bottles of wine per statement. Those are good for 'balcony time'. Your statement room attendant should open them (or provide opener) at no cost.

I know my response is not related to the Drink Package question posed by OP, but I hope it's found to be somewhat on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we didn't have a problem "collecting" beer... often we'd hit a bar on the way back to the room, ask for 2 beers each and just tell them we were going to sit on our balcony. maybe we got lucky, but we were never denied the second beer.

That's what a spouse is for (and before anyone flames me, I am the spouse that runs to get the refills).

Once onboard I scope out the location of the nearest bar. Rarely will you be more than a couple minutes walk from one.

we didn't have a problem "collecting" beer... often we'd hit a bar on the way back to the room, ask for 2 beers each and just tell them we were going to sit on our balcony. maybe we got lucky, but we were never denied the second beer.

Does anyone know if they have MillerLite and is it included in the classic drink package. Are the beers the 12 oz bottles or the 16 oz aluminum cans? Is there a time limit between ordering drinks and is there a max limit per day? Never cruised Celebrity before and thinking of booking the Equinox.

Thanks.

They do have MillerLite in bottles. And we've never had a hard time with a time limit. My husband has order two (one on my card and one on his) turned around passed the beers to me and turned back around and ordered two more. We've also been fine asking for unopened for our balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They do have MillerLite in bottles. And we've never had a hard time with a time limit. My husband has order two (one on my card and one on his) turned around passed the beers to me and turned back around and ordered two more. We've also been fine asking for unopened for our balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info. My husband only drinks Miller Lite and he wants some for the sunset on the balcony.

Thanks for the info. My husband only drinks Miller Lite and he wants some for the sunset on the balcony.

The view of the sun setting from the Sunset Bar on the Equinox is great & you don't have to worry about having enough beer or wine in your cabin.