First Time HAL, Eurodam/Thanksgiving

amanda384

Hello! I have cruised on Princess but never on HAL. We are doing the Eurodam 7-Day cruise over Thanksgiving week. I'm so excited to try a new line. Our two kids, 15 and 11, will be with us. They loved the Princess kids club, and I know HAL traditionally has fewer kids but since it is over Thanksgiving I assume there will be some. Anyone else on this cruise or taken a Thanksgiving cruise? Does the dining room do a nice dinner?

Hello! I have cruised on Princess but never on HAL. We are doing the Eurodam 7-Day cruise over Thanksgiving week. I'm so excited to try a new line. Our two kids, 15 and 11, will be with us. They loved the Princess kids club, and I know HAL traditionally has fewer kids but since it is over Thanksgiving I assume there will be some. Anyone else on this cruise or taken a Thanksgiving cruise? Does the dining room do a nice dinner?

There was a huge Thanksgiving Day meal in the Nieuw Amsterdam MDR on the Zuiderdam the past Thanksgiving. Lots of decorations in the front of the MDR as well as on each table. Souvenir menus were on each table as well. The chocolate pecan pie was the best pie I have ever eaten.