New to cruising

barbara01

Hi this is my first cruise and I'm not sure if I've used this site correctly as I t replies to it, maybe it was a boring thread :D But if anyone sees it, about trips, I would appreciate any answers. I am sailing on Celebrity Summit from San Juan on 15th April.

Can anyone please advise what time we will need to be back on board for evening sailing.

Thanks

Barbara

Hi this is my first cruise and I'm not sure if I've used this site correctly as I t replies to it, maybe it was a boring thread :D But if anyone sees it, about trips, I would appreciate any answers. I am sailing on Celebrity Summit from San Juan on 15th April.

Can anyone please advise what time we will need to be back on board for evening sailing.

Thanks

Barbara

Check your cruise documents. It will be there. Just be back at least 1/2 hour before sailing time.

DON

I don't understand the first couple sentences of your post.

Your ship doesn't sail until 8:30, but you'll have to be on board in time for the muster drill. All aboard time will be around 7:30, but you will want to be on board well before that.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Feel free to ask any quesiton you want or reply to any other posts.

I suggest you go to the Celebrity Roll Call which is on the right hand side of this forum.

Click on it , then on the Summit Roll Call and find your particular cruise for April 2017.

You will meet others who are on the same cruise. Most will be a wealth of information for you.

Enjoy this time as you prepare for your first cruise, that is part of the fun.