Photo Packages-Pros/Cons?

If we are ever blessed enough to have another family cruise, I am SO buying the package 🙂. I really regret not doing this when we went with my in-laws and BIL.  Who knew this would be the last cruise for FIL, before his Alzheimer’s was uncovered?  It would have been great to have tons of nice extra pics for an album.

Question- how long are the photos available via the link?

8 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

If we are ever blessed enough to have another family cruise, I am SO buying the package 🙂. I really regret not doing this when we went with my in-laws and BIL.  Who knew this would be the last cruise for FIL, before his Alzheimer’s was uncovered?  It would have been great to have tons of nice extra pics for an album.

I believe a few weeks.  It will say when you receive them.  Just download asap and print or create albums when you likes 

8 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

You get 30 days to download all the photos from the web site before they are removed, please see the FAQ:

https://support.ourcruisephotos.com/support/solutions/articles/238908-i-haven-t-received-my-digital-photos-via-post-cruise-online-delivery

1 hour ago, moopetguy said:

You get 30 days to download all the photos from the web site before they are removed, please see the FAQ:

https://support.ourcruisephotos.com/support/solutions/articles/238908-i-haven-t-received-my-digital-photos-via-post-cruise-online-delivery

Ouch!  That's not very long.  Glad I got the "hard copies" order ;o)

3 minutes ago, juls_123456 said:

Hi!  I'm looking online and for our cruise in March the price is showing $109.00/adult.  Does this mean I can just buy one attached to my name for the photos or do I need to purchase a package for each person in my room?

Thanks!

Just purchase one package.  It will include any photo in which any person booked in your appears.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:08 AM, Mr. Candyman said:

You can view them through kiosk they have setup.  But if you end up buying 10 photos onboard, you would be better off just buying the package pre-cruise for less. 

I agree but our children are in the adjoining room to ours and I believe we would be stuck buying two packages. 

3 minutes ago, Anna0513 said:

I agree but our children are in the adjoining room to ours and I believe we would be stuck buying two packages. 

Are your kids aged 21 or under? You will still only need one package. Please refer to this support article:

https://support.ourcruisephotos.com/support/solutions/articles/238919-i-am-traveling-with-family-in-multiple-staterooms

On 3/9/2017 at 9:57 AM, cruiselvr04 said:

We paid $375 last May on Liberty for all prints and thumb drive. We were in four cabins and from four states, all our children and grandchildren. To us it was worth it.

As we were boarding we took a picture with all of us using our cabin number. ( one of the things they do is used face recognition.) Every picture after that we used our cabin number and left with about 169 pictures.

Use every photo op available, in ports etc.

I had hired a photographer two years before that to come to the house and take pictures of all of us, it cost over that and the pictures on board were almost as good.

Was this price for each cabin??? I read in my cruise planner it is only for the people "in the cabin" so basically in our group of 9 cabins, unless I was in everyone's pictures they couldn't get the photos nor could I get any of theirs. When it says you get all photos, you get all the photos of your face and the faces of those in your cabin. Tell me how you did it ….please 🙂

14 minutes ago, Anna0513 said:

They are both 21 

You probably have to buy a second package for the other stateroom, then. Their web site is unclear/inconsistent in the wording. You could try arguing the point even though they are 21 ("children aged 21 and under" vs. "kids under 21"), I don't know how successful that will be. I think the idea is that minor children are included, but age-of-majority aren't.

Just now, moopetguy said:

You probably have to buy a second package for the other stateroom, then. Their web site is unclear/inconsistent in the wording. You could try arguing the point even though they are 21 ("children aged 21 and under" vs. "kids under 21"), I don't know how successful that will be. I think the idea is that minor children are included, but age-of-majority aren't.

It also says the 149.99 is per person.  That can’t be right can it?

4 hours ago, Anna0513 said:

They are both 21 

The only way to include them with your package is to either purchase a second photo package or just make sure one person from the purchasing cabin is always in a photo with them.  It has been reported by one passenger that simply giving the same cabin, when asked for stateroom, included passengers (other family members that weren't their children) not in the purchasing stateroom.  I can see how that may work but that is not the norm and not guaranteed to work based on the photo policy.