Weather in mid September

We will be on NCL's Getaway 9/10 to 9/19. We have a balcony but I'm wondering what we might expect weather wise at that time of year. I'm hoping even if I need to wear a down jacket that I can enjoy some time on my balcony (when we are actually on the ship anyway). Any experience with temps at that time of year?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A Google search for weather for a couple of your ports...for example " Copenhagen August weather" will get you the factual data that you can plan for.

As discussed here frequently, layers is the key, with the outer layer being water and windproof.

It is very difficult to predict the weather in Northern Europe. We did a Baltic cruise starting in mid September and had fantastic, sunny weather for the two weeks. In fact, in Tallin it was a bit too hot, around 32c.

Oh, that sounds perfect to me. :) I will hope that we enjoy the same warm streak that you did. Of course I will plan for layering just in case but will be on that balcony no matter what. ;)

Thanks to the other poster about the blanket idea as well!

• 1 month later...

I am having the same debate. We are going on the same cruise in October. I have done many warm weather cruises, but not cool weather ones. What happens to the pool deck and water slides on cool weather cruises. Do people still find a way to use them?