Coral Princess Alaska

Epinz300

Looking into alaska cruisetour for honeymoon in June. Read a couple things on here saying that Coral is by far the best ship to take for cruise. So wondering if anyone has an person pics, vids, etc or reviews on here of coral princess and maybe someone who has review of cruisetour as well.

The Coral has been doing Alaska for more than 10 years.

We have sailed her many times and yes I agree she is the best.

Only 1900 passengers and an excellent full width promenade deck as well as viewing decks both forward and aft.

There are a ton of threads on the Coral.

If you do a search for "Coral Alaska" in the upper right corner of the main Princess page "search forum".

Here is a great website on the Coral as well.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/Princess/odell/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Coral is an excellent ship for Alaska as Baha and Caribe decks both have forward and aft viewing decks. Really nice for observing the glaciers and other scenery.

There is an excellent review (done by caribill) of the land portion of a connieusseur cruise tour located HERE

• 3 weeks later...
Coral is an excellent ship for Alaska as Baha and Caribe decks both have forward and aft viewing decks. Really nice for observing the glaciers and other scenery.

There is an excellent review (done by caribill) of the land portion of a connieusseur cruise tour located HERE

Thank you for providing this link. We are sailing on the Coral Princess May 18 Vancouver to Anchorage then land to Fairbanks. This information will certainly help with my research.

Our first Princess cruise was on the Coral to Alaska in 2011 -- we're going again this May. It's a beautiful ship and as mentioned above, the promenade deck is beautiful! Love the itinerary as well -- taking the 7 day land tour and 7 day SB to Vancouver.

We will be sailing on Coral this June. You might want to also visit the Alaska forum and read through the trip reports. I found them really helpful and reading them got me so excited for my own trip. I'm so glad we chose the Coral and can't wait!

Go to the Alaska board and try to find AryMay's review. It's from a few years ago but was the inspiration for our June 2015 trip. If I remeber it's on the Coral and is full of great information and photos.. we liked the Coral very much, going back next March for Panama Canal.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app