We loved Allure and Oasis - what next?

We are a family of 4 (me, DH, DS10 and DS13) that loves cruising. We've been on 3 RCI cruises as a family (Allure, Independence and Oasis), and DH and I have been on two others on our own (Adventure and one of the smaller ships - I've forgotten the name). We all loved Allure and Oasis - the amenities, activities, variety, etc. My boys were spoiled after Allure and thought that Independence was "too small"! That said, when we went on Oasis (the second of Allure/Oasis for us), we felt a little "been here, done that" since it was so similar to Allure.

Now I'm trying to figure out what next. I've been looking into the Quantum class of ships, although I think only Anthem will be in a convenient area for us when we are looking (Spring Break 2018). If we loved Allure and Oasis, would we love Anthem? Or (although I know this is an RCI page) are there other cruise lines/ships we should consider? Thanks for any suggestions!

Well I just realized that Anthem doesn't have a dedicated basketball court (is that right? Just shares time in the SeaPlex?) and no ice skating rink. Both of those are favorites of my boys, so we may be checking out Harmony - was just hoping for some slightly different ports from those we've been to before!

Substitute roller for ice and Ripcord for basketball. Warning, they may not want to go on another ship without Seaplex.

We went from Anthem to Harmony - Harmony had much more to do. I liked SeaPlex, but it is a multi use venue, so only one thing can happen there at a time, which is inconvenient.

We went from Anthem to Harmony - Harmony had much more to do. I liked SeaPlex, but it is a multi use venue, so only one thing can happen there at a time, which is inconvenient.

True for the Seaplex floor, but no other ship has the upper level of Seaplex which would be very good place for the OP's kids.;)

They can split the Seaplex court in half and run one event on one side, like basketball, and another on the other side, like the trapeze. They need the whole floor for some things like the bumper cars.

I say Anthem as well. The Seaplex idea is phenomenal. Make sure to sign the waivers prior to boarding. Read the cruise compass for Seaplex events, days and times.

Book everything in advance that you can i.e. ripcord.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app