Captains Club points

Swampduck

Well, show up and board at least. DW had medical issues mid-way into a 14 day cruise and we had to depart early, but we received full points. I suspect that checking in at the port generates the points.

I wish I could have done that but the odds of me coming home at all were pretty slim if I had "just gone". It was a Baltic cruise, 12 nights from Amsterdam. I had two stents put in the day before we were supposed to fly out. I had to work hard and then beg a little to be allowed to go to Vegas a month later for our DIL's baby shower and had to promise to do my rehab out there to be allowed to come back a month later for the arrival.....but I did make for the birth of our granddaughter and I came through the whole thing with zero heart damage so I am happy.

We are 6 points away from the next level of the Captains Club...it is my understanding we will NOT get those higher benefits during our next cruise? Is this correct?

Do as we did, book a short cruise to get to the next level before a long cruise!

We were booked on a 14 night Southern Caribbean cruise for March 2013, but we were just 1 point away from Elite ( under the old system)

I booked a 2 day Repositioning cruise, Amsterdam to Southampton, in September 2012. We had never been to Amsterdam, so arranged an early flight, took a canal cruise and then walked to the ship. We only had an inside cabin, so only earned the necessary 1 point, but friends of ours booked Concierge, so earned the 3 points which they required.

I have a? I have Emerald Status on RCCL and going on Celebrity for first time. Since they are the same company shouldn't it help me with the Captains Circle level.

Yes, Emerald level with RCCL should equate to the Select level in Celebrity's Captain's Club.

Before your cruise, just call the Loyalty Service Center toll free at (800) 526-9723 and give them your name and RCCL Crown & Anchor membership number to enroll for equivalent level recognition with Celebrity's Captain's Club.

Hope you enjoy your first Celebrity cruise.

Edited by fleckle

Yes, Emerald level with RCCL should equate to the Select level in Celebrity's Captain's Club.

Before your cruise, just call the Loyalty Service Center toll free at (800) 526-9723 and give them your name and RCCL Crown & Anchor membership number to enroll for equivalent level recognition with Celebrity's Captain's Club.

Hope you enjoy your first Celebrity cruise.

I never had to call it just happens. I recently became Diamond with Royal and Elite already shows on my Captains Club account for Celebrity. I actively cruise on both lines. However this is the final match they do. I have to level up on my own with my cruises from this point forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are 6 points away from the next level of the Captains Club...it is my understanding we will NOT get those higher benefits during our next cruise? Is this correct?

On Carnival, they consider you that next level up on boarding day of the cruise ...

Marsha

I feel your pain, we will also be only 6 points away from the next level - Elite! I tried looking for a short cruise to take before the next one but they only left from Florida and not worth flying there just for the extra points. My consolation is that we had booked the following cruise with a Go Best! promotion so we will have free drinks and internet on that cruise anyway.

I never had to call it just happens. I recently became Diamond with Royal and Elite already shows on my Captains Club account for Celebrity. I actively cruise on both lines. However this is the final match they do. I have to level up on my own with my cruises from this point forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The reciprocity is probably automatic once you open a Captain's Club account in the same name; but you do need to create a Captain's Club account - the creation is not automatic.

The reciprocity is probably automatic once you open a Captain's Club account in the same name; but you do need to create a Captain's Club account - the creation is not automatic.

That’s right I had to open both accounts.

Pretty certain you need to call at least once to have them link the C&A account with the CC account. We did. I would be very surprised if they link them automatically. Once linked, levels should update automatically.