Earliest flight time for Barcelona

Alaskan_Kate

I'm doing a ten day Morocco and Canary Islands cruise out of Barcelona on the Spirit in December. What would be the earliest flight time you would suggest for flying out of Barcelona? We are supposed to dock around 5am and I'm looking at a 12 noon flight. Is that sufficient time?

More than enough as long as you disembark early. The transfer from the cruise terminal to the airport is around half an hour. We made our morning flight with plenty of time to spare even after a luggage mishap. That was from the Epic. We are also doing the Spirit 10 day Morocco and Canaries cruise but in late November. Our pro led is finding a flight that gets us into Barcelona in time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm doing a ten day Morocco and Canary Islands cruise out of Barcelona on the Spirit in December. What would be the earliest flight time you would suggest for flying out of Barcelona? We are supposed to dock around 5am and I'm looking at a 12 noon flight. Is that sufficient time?

We have flown twice our of Barcelona on Delta's flight that I think left some minutes after 11AM and we had not problem.

The taxi line can be slow if you leave when most people depart the ship. Either leave as early as possible or book transport to the airport.

We have flown twice our of Barcelona on Delta's flight that I think left some minutes after 11AM and we had not problem.

The taxi line can be slow if you leave when most people depart the ship. Either leave as early as possible or book transport to the airport.

Not to highjack this thread but... can you book transport to the airport via NCL on board? Our flight home is at 11:45am. Do we need to carry off our luggage to make that time? Can NCL handle an early departure to the airport? Thanks for your help!

Not to highjack this thread but... can you book transport to the airport via NCL on board? Our flight home is at 11:45am. Do we need to carry off our luggage to make that time? Can NCL handle an early departure to the airport? Thanks for your help!

We did this once on the Gem coming into New York. I think you have to do it at least 24 hours before the ship docks but not as soon as you get on board. They usually make an announcement on board. It can be pricey though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm sure the experience varies by airline. We too had an early flight and we're off the ship before sunrise. We made the mistake of getting to BCN too early (this is despite the fact that the taxi dropped us at the wrong terminal due my lack of Spanish language skills). The check-in positions were empty and not open. The staff finally arrived two hours prior to flight time and proceeded to drink coffee and ignore the long queue for 25 more minutes. Just relating/ranting , for what it's worth.