Jade Southampton terminal.

BaWBarmy

Which of Southamptons Cruise terminals does NCL use? I'm trying to book parking and don't want to have to trek through the docks because I'm parked at the wrong terminal. I've got a feeling it's the City Cruise Terminal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It varies from cruise to cruise. Some are starting at one terminal and ending at another.

There is a schedule on the port website. I don't have a link with me I'm afraid.

I booked parking through the port a while ago and just gate the details of the ship and date. They allocated the parking area.

• 2 weeks later...

:o NCL told me over the phone that my cruise on the Jade sails from the Ocean terminal. I booked my parking there. According to that link it sails from City terminal. I'm not happy....not happy at all! Wait until I get on the phone to them in the morning!!

Just checked the cruise list on the Cruise Southampton Web site. No terminal listed for the Jade but P&O Ventura is leaving from Ocean terminal and P&O Azure is leaving from Mayflower terminal, which realistically leaves City terminal for Jade.

Just checked the cruise list on the Cruise Southampton Web site. No terminal listed for the Jade but P&O Ventura is leaving from Ocean terminal and P&O Azure is leaving from Mayflower terminal, which realistically leaves City terminal for Jade.

The terminal is listed on the Southampton port website. It is City for the 14th May departure.

I'm a bit confused how people are booking their parking.

I did it through the abparking website (this is the onsite parking), and never needed to tell them the terminal. You enter the ship and date and leave it to them.

Are people booking elsewhere?

I booked mine the same way as you but Pooston said that NCL told him it was Ocean terminal. I checked the Cruise Southampton website to try and find an independent corroboration as the Southampton Port site is run by ABP.

I booked mine the same way as you but Pooston said that NCL told him it was Ocean terminal. I checked the Cruise Southampton website to try and find an independent corroboration as the Southampton Port site is run by ABP.

Whenever there is a dispute between what NCL have told someone and other sources, it's always best to believe the other sources.

For us, as I see it, we booked parking for the cruise, so it is their problem as to where we actually park. The terminal that is quoted on my parking ties up with what the links above say, but if there was any change for whatever reason, I would expect them to redirect us to the correct terminal.

Our previous NCL cruises have always involved flying, but I know what you mean about NCL's info. It's a long enough drive to Southampton without having to mess around with parking at the end of it. Still looking forward to it though. I love a good cruise, me.

There isn't anything listed on my e-docs.

I spoke with NCL again and this time they refused to confirm which exact terminal the Jade sails from. They kept telling me they can't guarantee which terminal it is as it's the ports decision and could change last minute.

Basically therefore we've cancelled our existing parking booking and are going to re-book the parking with a bus transfer. This way the bus will just take us to the correct terminal on the day. Our original parking was within walking distance of the terminal

There isn't anything listed on my e-docs.

I spoke with NCL again and this time they refused to confirm which exact terminal the Jade sails from. They kept telling me they can't guarantee which terminal it is as it's the ports decision and could change last minute.

Basically therefore we've cancelled our existing parking booking and are going to re-book the parking with a bus transfer. This way the bus will just take us to the correct terminal on the day. Our original parking was within walking distance of the terminal

Who did you book the parking with?

I'm a bit confused how people are booking their parking.

I did it through the abparking website (this is the onsite parking), and never needed to tell them the terminal. You enter the ship and date and leave it to them.

Are people booking elsewhere?

Yes.....we booked elsewhere.....within walking distance of the terminal. I'm guessing you booked parking with a shuttle transfer to the terminal.

Yes.....we booked elsewhere.....within walking distance of the terminal. I'm guessing you booked parking with a shuttle transfer to the terminal.

No, we booked with the official port parking. It is at the actual terminal, no shuttle required.

No, we booked with the official port parking. It is at the actual terminal, no shuttle required.

Like i say above though, NCL are adamant that they can't guarantee which terminal it will be......as the port decide they could potentially change it at anytime. Unlikely I know, but they're not prepared to guarantee anything. It was a very frustrating phone call :')

Like i say above though, NCL are adamant that they can't guarantee which terminal it will be......as the port decide they could potentially change it at anytime. Unlikely I know, but they're not prepared to guarantee anything. It was a very frustrating phone call :')

I wouldn't rely on anything that NCL say about it. I would rely on the port schedule.

However, it's irrelevant. Our parking booking isn't with NCL. It is with the Port of Southampton. We didn't tell them where we wanted to park, we told them what cruise we are on and they allocate the parking. If they change the terminal for any reason then they will send us to the correct terminal to park.

We have booked on site terminal parking with the official on site car park. They will park us at the correct terminal.

I booked through holiday extras (i use them for most of my holiday parking, transfers etc).

I use Holiday Extras at times as well.

I didn't use them for this one as the price for their parking with the shuttle is pretty well the same as the official onsite parking, so we will take the benefit of just being able to walk to the car rather than rely on a shuttle.

Had we been at Ocean then I would probably have gone for the Triangle parking, as it's cheaper and only a little further walk.