Extra charge in stores etc?

Hobbes67

I am having a bit of a disagreement with a friend of mine. I said there is a tip automatically on charge in Crown Grill and of course drinks in the bars. Is there additional charge in the stores as well?

I didn't mean an additional tip in Crown Grill, I meant isn't the tip included?

Hard to say. There is a place on the charge slip for you to enter a tip of you want but it's not mandatory. I haven't seen anywhere where it says tip is included or not.

Hard to say. There is a place on the charge slip for you to enter a tip of you want but it's not mandatory. I haven't seen anywhere where it says tip is included or not.

The waiters in Crown Grill are part of the normal pool for autotips. If you leave the autotip on, then you are tipping them as well as the waiters in MDR and HC. You may tip extra if you choose, as you may tip extra in the MDR if you choose.

The spa auto tips when you purchase from there

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Unlike the bars, the spa autotip is not mandatory. You can remove it by asking when you check out if you choose. The 15% for drinks is mandatory and cannot be removed.

My understanding is that servers in specialty restaurants are not included in the automatic gratuities, but theirs is included in the specialty restaurant fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The fee for the speciality rest has the tip built into it. Many people do tip on of that but in such a case they are tipping as part of the daily fee plus a tip included in the meal plus what ever they add. Naturally, the staff will always appreciate any extra.

I am having a bit of a disagreement with a friend of mine. I said there is a tip automatically on charge in Crown Grill and of course drinks in the bars. Is there additional charge in the stores as well?

There is no additional charge in the stores at all. I was told one time there is a tip added in the price of the dinner $29.00 pp and they share in the auto tip pool you pay everyday.

Tony

Unlike the bars, the spa autotip is not mandatory. You can remove it by asking when you check out if you choose. The 15% for drinks is mandatory and cannot be removed.

True but unlike all the boutiques they conveniently add it on for you whether you want to tip them or not. They are so kind you don't even have to take up one of their services, just drop in and purchase a product from the front counter and the auto tip is added.

Mainly because the spa is run by a separate company hired by princess so they operate differently to the other areas.

The tip is built into the cover charge.

The waiter will happily accept an additional tip, but one of our waiters in CG told us it "isn't necessary".