Mr Sancho Beach Question Please

marcyjane

If we do the AI side but 9 year old wants to do the water toys, is there somewhere I can sit to watch him? Can you see the toys good from AI side? I just don't want to pay for AI and end up spending all of my time over on the other side.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Panoramica_8_08_11.jpglooking at this pic AI is on the left and Pay as you go is on the right

Another question if you don't mind. You had said that they have tables with our names on them. Does this mean we just get a table and have to sit there or will be get lounge chairs to lay back and relax as well. Thanks

We've always just been assigned a table and then if some of us wanted to lay in a lounger they were first come first serve. I have left my towel on a lounger near our table with no issues.

This was just after they opened in the morning:

1626409813_DSC_01552.jpg.13a23b0cb048990cac01f2145bfab023.jpg

I remember reading somewhere on their website the what's included and what's not included in the AI and it said under not included was Starbucks products. Do they have a Starbucks on site or is the Starbucks iced coffee frappe chinos that are for sale for drinks? If they have have a Starbucks on site do they accept the Starbucks gift cards?

So when we went last time to Mr. Sanchos we got there pretty early and sort of picked out our table and papallo spot. Then we went down and grabbed 2 loungers and slid them back by our table and put our towels on them. Never had a problem with our table or loungers being taken over. Of course there are like 4 chairs around the round table and Others would ask if they were being used and we offered them. The key is to go ahead and arrive early so u can have your puck of location as far as sun and shade exposure. But it is a great place to spend a day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can someone tell me what kind of food they serve in the AI package? are there options to pay for food? I'm super excited! can't wait til Aug 26th!!!

http://www.mrsanchos.com/media/wysiwyg/menus_2017/Menu_All_inclusive_2016_SP_F.jpg

http://www.mrsanchos.com/media/wysiwyg/menus_2017/Menu_All_inclusive_2016_SP_T.jpg

You will also find copies of their PAYG menus on their website so you will see what is not included if you want o pay extra.

http://www.mrsanchos.com/media/wysiwyg/menus_2017/Menu_All_inclusive_2016_SP_F.jpg

http://www.mrsanchos.com/media/wysiwyg/menus_2017/Menu_All_inclusive_2016_SP_T.jpg

You will also find copies of their PAYG menus on their website so you will see what is not included if you want o pay extra.

Great info thanks

Cruisin with the kids

• 2 weeks later...
Can adults pay for the ai and kids pay only for the inflatables?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Nope. They keep the AI and pay-as-you-go customers separated to prevent AI customers from sharing their food/drinks with non-AI customers. There is a reduced AI price for kids, since they will not be consuming booze. The water toy fee is an add on.

• 3 weeks later...

Snorkeling from any sandy beach will be poor - the sand & waves cloud the water and there are no rocks/reefs for the little fish to thrive in. They do offer a snorkel excursion to the reefs -- about 90 min for $30+ each including gear.

• 2 weeks later...

With all the great reviews I'm going to try Mr. Sancho's when my cruise stops in Cozumel in November. I have a question though, are we allowed to bring our own float for the ocean? If we bring a small tube/ring to float on, is that ok? Obviously not in their pools, but was hoping to use in the ocean.