Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

....because "Everything Norwegian BLISS!" would include the Haven on Bliss? :rolleyes:

Not everyone gets Haven access.

Not everyone gets VIBE access.

Not everyone gets Spa access.

...but everyone can and would likely appreciate the info/speculation.

I was hoping you would understand my envy/humor.

I just want to have equal access to me lifeboat.:eek:

I was hoping you would understand my envy/humor.

I just want to have equal access to me lifeboat.:eek:

Of course, you'll have access to a lifeboat........

....you'll just get the "...everyone to their muster stations..." announcement about an hour after Haven guests have already left the ship. ;p

All this talk about rooms not being what they seem is making me wonder if i'm really getting what I booked. We booked two of those awesome x700 Cat. O1 rooms on the Bliss after seeing how great they were on the Escape with the same description and similar Cat. number (O2), and virtually the same Sq ft. (161-239). but now i'm worried it might not be the same. There is only one of the Category on floors 9-13, but it also says this category also exists on deck 5, but I cannot see it. the Sq. Ft. range for this category is from 240-367, and I assumed the smaller 240 cabins was the ones on deck five, but as I look at the deck plan more it looks like 9700 is drawn bigger than the rest of the x700 rooms, and maybe only that room is the 367 sq. ft. regardless both of the renderings of the x700 floor plans seem to be wrong for the Escape compared to the video of room 12700 on You Tube. Can anyone please shed some light on this issue.

Of course, you'll have access to a lifeboat........

....you'll just get the "...everyone to their muster stations..." announcement about an hour after Haven guests have already left the ship. ;p

Right! :p

My kind of humor.

LOL....[emoji170][emoji172][emoji171]❤️ it!!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All this talk about rooms not being what they seem is making me wonder if i'm really getting what I booked. We booked two of those awesome x700 Cat. O1 rooms on the Bliss after seeing how great they were on the Escape with the same description and similar Cat. number (O2), and virtually the same Sq ft. (161-239). but now i'm worried it might not be the same. There is only one of the Category on floors 9-13, but it also says this category also exists on deck 5, but I cannot see it. the Sq. Ft. range for this category is from 240-367, and I assumed the smaller 240 cabins was the ones on deck five, but as I look at the deck plan more it looks like 9700 is drawn bigger than the rest of the x700 rooms, and maybe only that room is the 367 sq. ft. regardless both of the renderings of the x700 floor plans seem to be wrong for the Escape compared to the video of room 12700 on You Tube. Can anyone please shed some light on this issue.

You are getting what you booked for. I am sailing in 13700 on July 21. I was told originally when I booked this that it was 372 sq. ft. It did not look like that on the deck plan, when comparing to 9700. Since booking the cruises 6 months ago, I've called 3-4 times and asked how big the room was just to be safe. I was told the same number every time. I was so doubtful that I asked to speak to the managers, and they reassured every time. Going to make one more final call, once the deck plans are officially released.

You are getting what you booked for. I am sailing in 13700 on July 21. I was told originally when I booked this that it was 372 sq. ft. It did not look like that on the deck plan, when comparing to 9700. Since booking the cruises 6 months ago, I've called 3-4 times and asked how big the room was just to be safe. I was told the same number every time. I was so doubtful that I asked to speak to the managers, and they reassured every time. Going to make one more final call, once the deck plans are officially released.

Keep checking!! Right now they are just reading off the info that has been provide. Since the ship is in production- it could change. [emoji20]

We got caught in the same scenario with the Carnival Dream. A divider was put in the wrong place and the wrap balcony we booked became a TINY balcony. [emoji15]

Hotspring noted they were moved to the H8 plus a couple spa passes, and I see no mention of complimentary thermal spa access included in NCL's H8 description. I can't understand why they wouldn't just call them all H7, with some connecting to a balcony.

Remember all, we had booked a H9 Haven Spa cabin with the expectation that we would have the gratuitous Spa access that all Spa cabins have. When they changed their configuration they really had to give us the Spa passes to move us into a H8 cabin since we already had the equivalent of the weekly Spa passes. I agree, if one were to book a H8 directly they would have to purchase the Spa passes.

We were blindsided because we three were just in a Escape H8 last month and did not make the correlation that the 2 person H9 Spa cabins would match those on the Bliss. Also there is so much space, we assumed we could fit three, we just would not have the divider wall we had in cabin 16100 on the Escape.

I was guessing they could not figure out where to place the second TV in the Bliss H9 cabin. The latest story from NCL is that they had privacy concerns. Despite the size of the cabin, someone pointed out the whirl pool tubs would require a maximum limit of 2 people assigned to the cabins. Either they thought 3 people would all try to get in the tub together or they did not think about having the third person spend some time in Entourage or Splash Academy, or just party elsewhere on the ship.

Provided our balcony view is not obstructed on the corner directly below the bridge, we somehow came out ahead with more space, privacy, and maintained our Spa access on our Alaska trip.

Just interesting how all this came about.

Keep checking!! Right now they are just reading off the info that has been provide. Since the ship is in production- it could change. [emoji20]

We got caught in the same scenario with the Carnival Dream. A divider was put in the wrong place and the wrap balcony we booked became a TINY balcony. [emoji15]

Thats what i'm worried about, because there is a range of sq.ft.'s given. Does anyone know if the sq. footages on the Escape are correct? according the the deck plans the biggest that 12700 on the Escape could be is 239 sq. ft. but if all the x700 rooms on the Bliss are 367sq. ft. then are these OV rooms really bigger?

Remember all, we had booked a H9 Haven Spa cabin with the expectation that we would have the gratuitous Spa access that all Spa cabins have. When they changed their configuration they really had to give us the Spa passes to move us into a H8 cabin since we already had the equivalent of the weekly Spa passes. I agree, if one were to book a H8 directly they would have to purchase the Spa passes.

We were blindsided because we three were just in a Escape H8 last month and did not make the correlation that the 2 person H9 Spa cabins would match those on the Bliss. Also there is so much space, we assumed we could fit three, we just would not have the divider wall we had in cabin 16100 on the Escape.

I was guessing they could not figure out where to place the second TV in the Bliss H9 cabin. The latest story from NCL is that they had privacy concerns. Despite the size of the cabin, someone pointed out the whirl pool tubs would require a maximum limit of 2 people assigned to the cabins. Either they thought 3 people would all try to get in the tub together or they did not think about having the third person spend some time in Entourage or Splash Academy, or just party elsewhere on the ship.

Provided our balcony view is not obstructed on the corner directly below the bridge, we somehow came out ahead with more space, privacy, and maintained our Spa access on our Alaska trip.

Just interesting how all this came about.

Be sure to checkout CoffeeGodess Escape 2015 TA trip, I think she had the H7 under the bridgewing and it's an enclosed balcony! You might want to relocate?

Edit: the bridge wing support pole also is in full view

Be sure to checkout CoffeeGodess Escape 2015 TA trip, I think she had the H7 under the bridgewing and it's an enclosed balcony! You might want to relocate?

Edit: the bridge wing support pole also is in full view

I did indeed, here's a picture of the balcony:

22442694519_6d607aa6e0.jpg

And here's a video where I go out onto the balcony (I was little tipsy so it's a bit choppy and I also used thier smootning feature):

Edited by CoffeeGoddess
Figured out how to embed!

Aft balconies are rapidly coming together!

gWv9Fd_cQGO8ZIUofoE-0Q.png

original at: https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20664158_1096715487098501_2006573549925048651_n.jpg?oh=a3fc0beb7ca2c5f1d919e1caeb240f0c&oe=5A2243B0

My educated guess (still) is; deck 9 is standing on the yard's floor, barely visible on this photo. Recognizable by the metal divider structure for deck 9 and 10, as on other BA+ ships.

See https://image.prntscr.com/image/PHoNtw5yR1SJPqNXRE6_tA.png

And Bliss block construction keeps going on in the smaller building hall;

20664939_1096715550431828_3718019003620527142_n.jpg?oh=5c4bb623c9fac70fa5ffc122202ee1d3&oe=5A286374

The large white on the right side is a large piece of ship hull, parts of the double fender/bumper strip, some portholes or a mooring point and even a watertight door, the ones they load your luggage and food through ;) can be seen.