Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

The Local comes up shaded on both the complimentary and the speciality. I really hope it is free because I like O'Sheehan's for breakfast and the description is the same as O'Sheehan's.

O'She's has some up-charge items today - sundaes and shakes. Maybe something along that line is causing it to show for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So glad we booked our Alaska cruise on this magnificent ship before anyone heard of it a long time ago in January 2017. even much more amazing is the price today for the same cabin after this press release today. Our cabin is now $1300 more for us 3...WINNING !

O'She's has some up-charge items today - sundaes and shakes. Maybe something along that line is causing it to show for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Okay that makes some sense. Thanks for reassuring me. I can't wait to go still a long wait at 425 days. But I have two other cruises booked before then, so that should help me through.

Candi

Coco's btw:

1860_cocos_new.jpg

"Come on by Coco’s because anytime is a good time to savour some chocolate. With delicious chocolate pralines, crepes, coffees and more types of divine treats than days of your cruise, Coco’s is the sweetest spot in 678 Ocean Place."

So apparently they went with Coco's instead of Zoe's from The Profit.[emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

"In a new complimentary dining concept, The Local will offer guests pub fare in a relaxed neighborhood atmosphere 24 hours a day."

edit: oh and this about some Brew House place ;)

"The District Brew House will serve 24 beers on tap and more than 50 bottled beers, along with bites from the adjacent Food Republic. Local favorites on tap at The District will include craft beers from Red Hook Brewery and Elysian Brewery in Seattle as well as Wynwood Brewery and M.I.A. Beer Company in Miami."

I'm excited that the District Brew House is official. We will be right down the hall (easy stumbling distance).

I was curious about The Local not being listed as complimentary, but the explanation about there being an up-charge for certain items makes sense. It's going to be strange having the Garden Café forward instead of aft (I'm sure I'll get used to it after a day or two).

So, when will we find out which restaurants are part of the Specialty Dining Plan?

Did anyone else notice that the Observation Lounge will have complementary food and a bar??

Take time to relax with a complimentary bite to eat morning, noon and night. Interactive screens will help identify every incredible view, whether the glaciers of Alaska or the pristine beaches of The Caribbean. And with a full-service bar, you can toast colorful sunsets with your favorite cocktail.