Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Hey NCL if you are watching I have booked 90 cabins on the October 27th cruise, just with friends and family all by myself! I have worked my bottom off!! I am eyeing a Haven!! Care to kick down???? I have done my work!! LOL

If you have that many cabins booked in a group under your name you will surely be able to get a Haven suite. You get one cabin free for every 16 booked.

Has anybody considered that last Sunday was intentional? It's crossed my mind, and I give them a lot of credit if it was.

Neh, the takedown was very brief after sharing them and why only leak them on the EU sub site, where nobody looks (apparently I am the only one LOL, who knows how long they have been up there..).

NCL would have done better, there was zero after effect of this.

Thank you, Andy & NCL... I love you!

5f70f5cad938f806d69cf3f4d449f054.jpg

afa98a0ee1a318a2ec27ba873a5ee6be.jpg

First confirmed keg sighting...

a2caa1768934771998a4ec7147d359d8.jpg

"Norwegian’s original beverage concepts will round out the ship’s culinary offerings. The District Brew House will serve 24 beers on tap and more than 50 bottled beers, along with bites from the adjacent Food Republic. Local favorites on tap at The District will include craft beers from Red Hook Brewery and Elysian Brewery in Seattle as well as Wynwood Brewery and M.I.A. Beer Company in Miami."

Edited by TheDougOut

So I was browsing and came across a place to click to see what restaurants are complimentary. When you click complimentary it highlights the free restaurants. I also clicked on specialty dining. The Local comes up shaded on both the complimentary and the speciality. I really hope it is free because I like O'Sheehan's for breakfast and the description is the same as O'Sheehan's.

Candi