Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Prayers and Best Wishes to all on board The Bliss as She makes preparations for tomorrow's Conveyance. Prayers also for all those helping to move The Bliss on The River Ems.

THANK YOU and may this journey go very smoothly.

Mandy

Prayers and Best Wishes to all on board The Bliss as She makes preparations for tomorrow's Conveyance.

Prayers also for all those helping to move The Bliss on The River Ems.

THANK YOU and may this journey go very smoothly.

Mandy

Is the river littered with pirates?

FYI... I know you are kidding, but as many know, the Ems River is narrow,

so does not allow many technical errors from the tugs,

pulling the Bliss backwards with wind

...and chance to damage the WyLAND paintwork(?)

Edited by $hip$hape

Doug -

Do you know anything if there are there any adjustments to the platinum internet perk for the longer sailings - or is it still just the 250 minutes??

I know the free at sea meal perk is 4 instead of the usual 3 on our 14 day sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Platinum gets at least 30 minutes even without a plan

Trying to figure out some things...we're booked for 8/18 - wouldn't have been my choice for my immediate family but we are going with extended family members and this Alaskan cruise was chosen. Extremely disappointed that there isn't a pool with a retractable roof other than the one for Haven cruisers. IMO - pretty shabby planning if you're building a ship specifically for half the year in Alaska. Now I'm trying to figure out the lounges - is the multi-story lounge for viewing for everyone or Haven only? Are there going to be any parties similar to what are/were on Breakaway/Getaway? I see there isn't anything like the Cirque shows...anything in the way of family entertainment? Also - what is the likelihood of being able to use the go-carts/laser tag in Alaska? Both of my previous Alaskan cruises were excursion oriented - now have an 8 year-old whose loves to swim and see shows (such as those on RCI's Oasis class ships). Thanks!

Every time I have been to Alaska (5 times) it has been hot or very warm.

No balconies will have obstructions, so that would not be an issue!

Only bad rooms I could see would be with a loud area above .

Kerry

We’ve done GTY before and it has been fine. But you just won’t get any free at sea promos with the BX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you!

The pool deck looks great. Not so great is the pool.

Pool(s)... plural, with the large shallow splash-pads surrounding them both. Keep in mind, the pools look much larger once the splash pads are filled, like in this Escape photo...

757d3c499c69b2d2917d7e77e66a919c.jpg

Now in that same photo remove all the obstructions in the middle and add another big splash-pad around the family pool.

This may make the outside Garden Cafe seating more usable with less pass-through traffic...

519c2ee79e9ace8b2d8f6aae7ada1e6e.jpg

I just wish the "open air" seating was actually open air and not enclosed with glass to make it feel like a sauna. Do those windows even open? Hopefully they do on the Bliss but it would be nice if it were completely open like it is on the Waterfront.

I just wish the "open air" seating was actually open air and not enclosed with glass to make it feel like a sauna. Do those windows even open? Hopefully they do on the Bliss but it would be nice if it were completely open like it is on the Waterfront.

I’m pretty sure with the wind in Alaska you’ll be happy for that glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums