Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

No still unable to book shows. I was able to book internet.

Also, dinner reservations are finally showing up on my account. The only one missing is the New Mexican restaurant.

We, on the NCL Bliss April, 2018 TransAtlantic cruise, may purchase the ultimate internet package $354.00

However, we still can't book dinners, or shows.

The NCL website is screwy as ever !:p

And if you call NCL, the reps are as clueless as ever.

That pool look incredibly small for 4000 people.

But when all 4,000 are in there, it’s an ideal time to hit the buffet.

It’s 1 of 2, same as the other NCL big ships, plus there’s the added pool-like feature in Spice H2O. The HUGE upgrade is the wide open surrounding pool deck. And that screen. And the new location for the bandstand. Looks perfect to me!

No still unable to book shows. I was able to book internet. Also, dinner reservations are finally showing up on my account. The only one missing is the New Mexican restaurant.

I'm not able to book the Manhattan room, Q or Los Lobos, but was able to book all others. If I call NCL will they be able to book them over the phone?

We will be on the Bliss in May, and have been able to make dining reservations for some time now. I wonder if the issues are with the TA?

Typically speaking, NCL will allow online reservations for both the specialty dining restaurants and the shows 90 days ahead of your sail date.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Typically speaking, NCL will allow online reservations for both the specialty dining restaurants and the shows 90 days ahead of your sail date.

I am well aware of 90 days rule, but with such a large ship, in my mind, it is wise to make reservations, especially if you want to go to shows after dinner. The only problem is, they still haven't opened up reservations for the shows.

I am well aware of 90 days rule, but with such a large ship, in my mind, it is wise to make reservations, especially if you want to go to shows after dinner. The only problem is, they still haven't opened up reservations for the shows.

Ah, gotcha. And yes, I completely agree; making reservations on a large ship such as the Bliss is essential when there are over 4,000 people on board. Best of luck in getting this cleared up, and happy cruising!

If you will - will you post or email me your FREESTYLES FOR THIS CRUISE? I'm booked on this cruise for same date next year and I really would like to read what to expect ie; white out party, formal night, bingo days, kid activities, entertainment schedule, etc....ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, this is our first time to cruise to Alaska - so also what to wear too....thank you in advance.....Blissful Cruiser

Hello, Blissful Cruiser. Yes, I will plan to post the freestyle dailies as part of my review. I plan to do a detailed review with plenty of photos and information. Enjoy your cruise on the Bliss next year! All I can say to you now is you are going to LOVE Alaska! It is breathtaking beauty!

This will be our third cruise to Alaska. 81 more days to go! I am extra excited about this trip! Seattle is my hometown (and I still live near Seattle, and have lived in this area my entire life) and it is very exciting to be getting a brand new ship that will home port here in the summer months!

For anyone who has studied this new beauty of a ship's opinion, if I booked a guarantee balcony cabin what's the worst I could get? In past ships there could be obstruction but I dont see this while looking at the exterior photos of the ship.

For anyone who has studied this new beauty of a ship's opinion, if I booked a guarantee balcony cabin what's the worst I could get? In past ships there could be obstruction but I dont see this while looking at the exterior photos of the ship.

No balconies will have obstructions, so that would not be an issue!

Only bad rooms I could see would be with a loud area above .

Kerry

We’ve done GTY before and it has been fine. But you just won’t get any free at sea promos with the BX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just sent an email off to NCL

no internet packages show on line,

The people on Escape just got this Social media package, no internet ot Email 87.50 for a week when purchased prior to sail

29027520_10214451684840301_1870527940314046592_n.jpg?oh=067c4f4add63eba0a447adbda26b2e18&oe=5B03E8A229026460_10214451690840451_1379183889284515545_n.jpg?oh=6096af05fc4e6624241905a51c7f717a&oe=5B393EC1

NCL says the package will be available for purchase 60 days prior to sailing.

Stephanie,

Will you let us know what you find?

Also, curious;

What NCL email address did you use ?

Mine, addressed to our Bliss Concierge were returned, unread, and was told to call a PCC for any more info.

Michael

Bliss - April TransAtlantic & Nov.3rd Panama cruise

Michael the social media package should be available for you for the TA now, let us know for how much, I am on the Nov 3 with you as well

I did Email my PCC, the Social media package will be available at 60 days!

I am very lucky my PCC answers nights and weekends!

I have 82 days to go.

Having a social media package for $87.50 for the entire week is a great addition, phone thru messenger will solve lots communications issues.

Having a social media package for $87.50 for the entire week is a great addition, phone thru messenger will solve lots communications issues.

Can anyone confirm that you can use the phone call voice/video call function on the FB app with just the social media internet package? It says you can message and load videos but haven't found anything about calling/video chat...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Transatlantic Internet Prices:

Social $150

Unlimited $306

Unlimited Premium $354

Doug -

Do you know anything if there are there any adjustments to the platinum internet perk for the longer sailings - or is it still just the 250 minutes??

I know the free at sea meal perk is 4 instead of the usual 3 on our 14 day sailing.