Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I'm so sorry if this has been asked but is there any way to tell yet if cabins 8140 and 8740 will have angled balconies? They look like they might be on an angle, but not sure. I'm hoping they will be just a little bigger if angled. Not sure whether to book one or stick with a regular balcony. Thanks!

Deck 8 typically doesn’t have the angled balconies.

Has anyone been able to book any of the shows yet? It still says not available when trying to book online.

No still unable to book shows. I was able to book internet. Also, dinner reservations are finally showing up on my account. The only one missing is the New Mexican restaurant.

Yay, FreestyleNovice! I've been waiting for this thread.

We are booked on the Bliss for the inaugural Seattle to Alaska cruise on June 2, 2018. Cannot wait! This will be our first time on a mega size ship and also our first time on a brand new ship. We splurged a little extra for an aft balcony cabin. Only 436 days to go! ;)

If you will - will you post or email me your FREESTYLES FOR THIS CRUISE? I'm booked on this cruise for same date next year and I really would like to read what to expect ie; white out party, formal night, bingo days, kid activities, entertainment schedule, etc....ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, this is our first time to cruise to Alaska - so also what to wear too....thank you in advance.....Blissful Cruiser

Edited by Blissful Cruiser
i stated following cruise but it is the next year same date cruise

Any idea when the first (completed) indoor shots will start showing up via initial tours/travel agents?

:)

My guess is once NCL has taken delivery of the ship in a few days?

They will then get their team of photographers onboard to start snapping away once everything has been brought aboard and finished.

My guess is once NCL has taken delivery of the ship in a few days?

They will then get their team of photographers onboard to start snapping away once everything has been brought aboard and finished.

The Bliss belongs to Meyer Werft until the Handover scheduled ffor the 19th of April in Bremerhaven, Germany

Just sent an email off to NCL

Stephanie,

Will you let us know what you find?

Also, curious;

What NCL email address did you use ?

Mine, addressed to our Bliss Concierge were returned, unread, and was told to call a PCC for any more info.

Michael

Bliss - April TransAtlantic & Nov.3rd Panama cruise

Edited by $hip$hape

Just sent an email off to NCL

no internet packages show on line,

The people on Escape just got this Social media package, no internet ot Email 87.50 for a week when purchased prior to sail

29027520_10214451684840301_1870527940314046592_n.jpg?oh=067c4f4add63eba0a447adbda26b2e18&oe=5B03E8A229026460_10214451690840451_1379183889284515545_n.jpg?oh=6096af05fc4e6624241905a51c7f717a&oe=5B393EC1

My free at sea is still showing as an Internet Package in my vacation summary, so I will be very interested to hear what you find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums