What the wind can do if you are not careful.

I was going through the Panama Canal and was holding my prescription sunglasses in my mouth while thanking a picture. Wind came and blew them out of my mouth crushing them between the lock wall and the ship. :loudcry:

Don

Hi,

What port was this and when? The hat looks exactly like the hat that was blown from my husband's head while we were sailing back from Jost Van Dyke on Valentine's Day.

Fortunately, the rum punch on the Rebel Yell soothed the loss.

An old lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship05ANT-20058-peaks-ice-wake.jpg holding her hat tight so that it would not blow away in the wind.

A gentleman approached her and said, "Pardon me, madam. I do not intend to be forward but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"

"Yes, I know," said the lady. "I need both my hands to hold onto this hat."

Anim-Dress%20Blowing.gif"But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any panties and your privates are exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest.

The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir, anything you see down there is 85 years old. And I just bought this hat yesterday!"

An old lady was standing at the railing of the cruise ship05ANT-20058-peaks-ice-wake.jpg holding her hat tight so that it would not blow away in the wind.

A gentleman approached her and said, "Pardon me, madam. I do not intend to be forward but did you know that your dress is blowing up in this high wind?"

Anim-Dress%20Blowing.gif"But madam, you must know that you are not wearing any panties and your privates are exposed!" said the gentleman in earnest.

The woman looked down, then back up at the man and replied, "Sir, anything you see down there is 85 years old. And I just bought this hat yesterday!"

Too Funny! Well done :)

I was going through the Panama Canal and was holding my prescription sunglasses in my mouth while thanking a picture. Wind came and blew them out of my mouth crushing them between the lock wall and the ship. :loudcry:Don

If you were that close to the lock wall, you had bigger problems than the wind.

If you were that close to the lock wall, you had bigger problems than the wind.

My balcony was on deck 4 of the Queen Victoria. We were up against the wall. Two days later while in port, the crew was reprinting that side of the ship.

Don

:') (y)