Platinum Laundry Question...Any Day?

js

Hi.

Can I use my Platinum Laundry certificate on any day I want to fill the bag or is it just

on certain days this can be done? If I leave my bag in the morning before I go out for the day,

will I get it back by the next morning?

Thank you so much!

Any day but it is probably better not to do it the day they have the special.

We tend to give it to the steward in the evening, sometimes it comes back the next evening, if not then the morning after; it depends on how busy the laundry staff are.

We never use the coupon, we fill in the list and, on the bottom, write one name and Platinum with the same information on the bag. If we want a second we use the other name.

Are they only giving one laundry coupon per cabin now? We have a 2 bed haven suite on Breakaway with 4 platinum. Wondering what we will end up with.

It is one coupon per platinum member, or at least it was a couple of weeks back. Even though it says on the package you have to ask for the second coupon we were told just to mark the laundry platinum or platinum plus whatever applies.

It is one coupon per platinum member, or at least it was a couple of weeks back. Even though it says on the package you have to ask for the second coupon we were told just to mark the laundry platinum or platinum plus whatever applies.

Thank you

Thank you all.

I won't do the day of the "special". What day do they usually do that on during the cruise?

I really like this perk too (this upcoming July will be my first Platinum cruise) but think I will only put in my dh's clothes since I would be worried mine would be ruined. His shorts/tshirts could all go in but I'm afraid with my clothes being put in an industrial dryer would kill them LOL

Thank you all so much!

We have never used the laundry perk...but our October cruise is a 10 day.....so might have to use it this time.

Guess I will play it safe and use for jeans and sweats,,,,not my delicates....and I do hope it is one bag each...not per cabin....who knows what it will be by October ;)