how far out can I book??

mjwcruising

I think it has to be within 12 months. Keep in mind they will charge your card at the time of purchase for specialty dining and excursions.

We already booked & paid for the excursions, I am hoping by the time specialty dining becomes available to book they allow you to use OBC when ordering pre-cruise.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe it's 90 days before sail date. If you make a reservation for an individual restaurant at the full rate fare then you can book online and choose a specific date and time. If the date/time you wants doesn't show as available you can call Captains Club to see if they can make the adjustment. Captains Club told me they can't help with reservations for individual nights when booking a package. Package reservations need to be made after boarding.

Edited by kathynorth

If you are sailing with at least six people and you have all paid for the three dinners or whatever package, you can make reservations early; however, you need to have the email of the head person who emails the restaurants of your choice. For the Reflection it is Domy Valdes. Yes, it is 90 days...it took me forever to find out how this works, but now we have our tables and restaurants for 6:30 all set!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums