Live - Anthem of the Seas Spring Fling Cruise..3-26 to 4-3-2017

Well we are at the end of day 2 already... it was a great sea day and a bonus with warmer/nicer than expected weather.

New schedule for tomorrows sea day is the backstage tour in the afternoon, changed from day 6 to 3. Plus a whole lot of fun activities I hope. Thanks for checking in and following along everyone!

Day 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThankYou Seadog-Following your Great review!!! I have never been on Anthem and only 2 RCCL-your pictures and Menus are helping tremendously!!! I told my April17- Anthem 12 Day to follow along!! I am up late and you get up early-enjoy day 3 wherever it shall be!! Thanks!

Morning Seadog, we are loving your review. I have picked my food for the first few nights for next week when we board from your menus.

Since the Captain has changed the port order could you let us know what days & times the Anthem will be in PC and Nassau? We like having a look at the webcams and don't want to miss her.

Morning Seadog, we are loving your review. I have picked my food for the first few nights for next week when we board from your menus.

Since the Captain has changed the port order could you let us know what days & times the Anthem will be in PC and Nassau? We like having a look at the webcams and don't want to miss her.

Sea day today.

Tomorrow- coco cay

Will be in Nassau from 9pm weds to 5 pm Thur

Fri - PC 9-4.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good Morning Seadog. Loved your summary video of day 2. I have been practicing with iMovie so I can do the same in July. If I fail, I'll just show people yours. lol No, don't worry. I wouldn't really do that. What I like is how brief you keep them. I will look forward to seeing what you'll be up to today. Have a good one.

Thanks Seadog. We're on her in November and can't wait. Love reading/watching your reviews. I wasn't planning on specialty dining but i might just have to so i can have those shrimp lol

You are the first person who has said The Gift was good, others seem to be quite confused by it. Enjoy your cruise, looking forward to following along.

ThankYou Seadog-Following your Great review!!! I have never been on Anthem and only 2 RCCL-your pictures and Menus are helping tremendously!!! I told my April17- Anthem 12 Day to follow along!! I am up late and you get up early-enjoy day 3 wherever it shall be!! Thanks!

Awesome tomtravel! Glad you all are along with us! Have an awesome 12 day next month I am officially jealous lol!

Up and attem currently beginning the hunt for coffee... lets go!

Sea day today.

Tomorrow- coco cay

Will be in Nassau from 9pm weds to 5 pm Thur

Fri - PC 9-4.

Awesome thanks maxy! And Ricky! I was not sure myself yet what the revised schedule was lol

Thanks Seadog. We're on her in November and can't wait. Love reading/watching your reviews. I wasn't planning on specialty dining but i might just have to so i can have those shrimp lol

You are the first person who has said The Gift was good, others seem to be quite confused by it. Enjoy your cruise, looking forward to following along.

Thanks RunnerGurl! Have a blast in November! As for The Gift, it was more upbeat music than many of the production shows we have seen in the past on ships so that was mainly why we enjoyed it. The production value also seemed to be upped with better visuals and props compared to many show on ships.

Thanks for following!

Good Morning Seadog. Loved your summary video of day 2. I have been practicing with iMovie so I can do the same in July. If I fail, I'll just show people yours. lol No, don't worry. I wouldn't really do that. What I like is how brief you keep them. I will look forward to seeing what you'll be up to today. Have a good one.

Thank amkras! Glad it is enjoyable! Feel free to use whatever you like from the thread if possible, pics vids if you can somehow, or whatever, I have no qualms and sharing things from my reports is fine with me. I like giving back to this awesome CC Community for all the enjoyment I recieved over the years reading reports and info!

Onward to day 3!!! Charge....

Good Morning Cruise Critic! Welcome to Day 3 aboard the Anthem of the Seas.. looks to be a beautiful morning

Sailing just east of Jacksonville..cruising at 14 Knots.. seems 14 or so knots is current max or close to max as we have not seemed to go much faster over the past day. Thankfully as the video shows we have had extremely calm seas..

b4a7e8f0ac1003787e5c311cee2eb0d0.jpg

The last time we were on Anthem many people were walking in and skipping the washing. They would squeeze past the people that were washing their hands. Pretty sad. These are real sinks by the way not just washy washy with hand sanitizer.

Did they still have the hand sanitizer stations before you go in? I noticed most if not all folks using those. I always ended up with too much hand sanitizer on my hands...dripping as I walked into the WJ LOL. I would rather use a washing station :)

I've read quite a few complaints that the beds are really hard on Anthem- have you found that to be the case? Does anyone know if the crew can alleviate that somehow? I have back issues and hard beds make me feel like I'm 102. :/

We were on Anthem last August and I thought the bed was firm but not hard by any means. I slept like a rock in it. :)

Also, I have one other question if you don't mind: how far ahead of time do you recommend we get to activities in the seaplex (bumper cars, trapeze, roller skating) in order to be one of the first few groups to go? Do people start lining up an hour in advance, or is it more like you should just get there a few minutes before the scheduled time? Thanks so much!!!

We were in line an hour before Trapeze school and there were sometimes people there before us. I'd get there early. This is a limited person activity. Both of my kids loved it.

Bumper Cars are also popular especially on the first few days of sailing. Towards the end of the cruise its easier to get on. They usually do like 4 or 5 groups I wanna say.

We were on Anthem last August and I thought the bed was firm but not hard by any means. I slept like a rock in it. :)

We were in line an hour before Trapeze school and there were sometimes people there before us. I'd get there early. This is a limited person activity. Both of my kids loved it.

Bumper Cars are also popular especially on the first few days of sailing. Towards the end of the cruise its easier to get on. They usually do like 4 or 5 groups I wanna say.

Good advice! Thanks Majestic!

I am having a ball traveling with you! Thank you for sharing your cruise with us [emoji4]loved the coffee mug/sunshine shot.

Awesome tamtot!

in all the reviews i've read i never have seen a pic of the WJ outside. keep up the good pics

I will try glad it is enjoyable!

I am guessing since the wind is not bad and seas so calm our reduced speed is causing a bit of rockiness..

Pool is currently closed..

is the indoor pool also closed?

is the indoor pool also closed?

I will check and report from my upcoming walk.

Loving the live review.

Is Synergy Band with Katrina Love still onboard? They were one of th best live groups we've seen on a RCCL ship. One Love Band is also very good.

Thanks glad it is enjoyable, I will look to see regarding the band.